Changes related to "Sepik–Ramu languages"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
21 April 2017
20 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Donald Laycock; 20:08 . . (0) . . Chris the speller (→Biography: replaced: 20th Century → 20th-century using AWB)
19 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Language isolate; 22:37 . . (-92) . . TaivoLinguist (Undid revision 776251293 by Tropylium (talk) There is no need to list more than one example)
- (diff | hist) . . Language isolate; 21:22 . . (+92) . . Tropylium (mention Hungarian as isolate-within-Uralic)
- (diff | hist) . . Papua New Guinea; 11:18 . . (+1,020) . . Supcmd (→Geography: added borders)
17 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Template:Infobox language family; 20:51 . . (+44) . . Jonesey95 (simpler)
- (diff | hist) . . Template:Infobox language family; 20:47 . . (+17) . . Jonesey95 (link ISO 639 code (to match Infobox language))
- (diff | hist) . . New Guinea; 06:05 . . (+30) . . Hanif Al Husaini (→History)
- (diff | hist) . . New Guinea; 06:02 . . (+17) . . Hanif Al Husaini (→Since World War II)