Changes related to "Standard molar entropy"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 October 2016
25 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Entropy; 23:46 . . (-132) . . Klbrain (Removing merge proposals from July 2013; no consensus over more than 3 years, and arguments against; see Talk:Entropy (energy dispersal)#At least change the title -- it does not accurately reflect the subject of the article)
- (diff | hist) . . Temperature; 07:54 . . (-124) . . 220.127.116.11 (Edited for brevity. None but PhD physicists care about these details. This is an introductory statement for the wikipedia definition of temperature for God's sake!)
- (diff | hist) . . Temperature; 07:49 . . (-137) . . 18.104.22.168 (Superfluous and distracting details omitted. These details can be found under thermometer reference in same sentence.)
24 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Mole (unit); 22:04 . . (+15) . . Daniele Pugliesi (→See also)
- (diff | hist) . . m Third law of thermodynamics; 16:39 . . (-1) . . LuisBrudna
- (diff | hist) . . m Entropy; 04:11 . . (-244) . . Materialscientist (Reverted edits by Lochan94s (talk) to last version by PAR)
- (diff | hist) . . Entropy; 04:09 . . (+244) . . Lochan94s (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
22 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Entropy; 03:14 . . (-111) . . PAR (Remove meaningless cliche "measure of energy unavailable for work" statement.)