Changes related to "Talk:1932 Ierissos earthquake"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
7 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Seismology; 22:25 . . (+54) . . ClueBot NG (Reverting possible vandalism by 2602:304:68C6:A3D0:0:0:0:48 to version by Jerryobject. Report False Positive? Thanks, ClueBot NG. (2380595) (Bot))
- (diff | hist) . . Seismology; 22:25 . . (-54) . . 2602:304:68c6:a3d0::48
- (diff | hist) . . Plate tectonics; 13:06 . . (-4,471) . . Isambard Kingdom (→Driving forces related to Earth rotation: The Earth's rotation (Coriolis force) is not important for mantle convection and plate motion. The sources cited, here, either aren't asserting this or appear to be fringe. Removed.)
- (diff | hist) . . Plate tectonics; 12:59 . . (-28) . . Isambard Kingdom (→Driving forces of plate motion: Earth rotation related? Turns out that is not important at all. The viscosity of the mantle is far too high for that to matter.)
- (diff | hist) . . Plate tectonics; 12:57 . . (-330) . . Isambard Kingdom (→Driving forces of plate motion: Plate tectonics is a surface manifestation of mantle convection, so I'm not enthusiastic about some of the material in this section. I've removed some fluff.)
- (diff | hist) . . Plate tectonics; 12:48 . . (+13) . . Isambard Kingdom (This paragraph starts off, as if writing about a generalized many-planet discussion of plate tectonics, but then the material in the paragraph (oceans, rate of motion) is all about the Earth.)
- (diff | hist) . . Plate tectonics; 10:08 . . (-12) . . Isambard Kingdom (Sentence work. Specify that the "theory" is plate-tectonic theory. Sea floor spreading was essentially validated from independent observations.)