Changes related to "Talk:Multi-site church"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
6 March 2014
4 March 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Christianity; 22:37 . . (-422) . . Diannaa (→End of Roman persecution under Emperor Constantine (313 AD): remove copyright material copied from http://books.google.ca/books?id=cXuCjDbxC1YC&pg=PA198&dq=&hl=en&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false)
- (diff | hist) . . Christianity; 00:06 . . (-2) . . StAnselm (Reverted 1 edit by Rsquire3 (talk): No - "Christ" is a title, NOT a name; it is the equivalent of "the Messiah". (TW))
3 March 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Christianity; 23:04 . . (+2) . . Rsquire3 (Undid revision 598003940 by StAnselm (talk)Category confusion; "Christ" is a name, "the Messiah" is a title. The two sipmly are not interchangeable in common speech and usage.)
- (diff | hist) . . Christianity; 20:17 . . (-2) . . StAnselm (Reverted good faith edits by Rsquire3 (talk): No, I think it was OK - it was "the Messiah" after all. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Christianity; 16:22 . . (+2) . . Rsquire3 (Category confusion: "Christ" and "the Messiah" are not interchangeable; the first is used as a name, but the second only as a title. (That is, no one calls Him "Jesus Messiah."))