Changes related to "Template:ISO 639 name ita"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
8 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . ISO 639-2; 17:34 . . (+21) . . Doncram (Disambiguated: Indic languages → Indo-Aryan languages) (Tag: Dispenser [1.0])
7 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Italian language; 00:07 . . (-14) . . Jeppiz (Undid revision 684492284 by Pascar (talk) 1. That link is far from being a WP:RS. 2. Ethnic and minority language is not the same)
6 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Italian language; 23:35 . . (+14) . . Pascar (Undid revision 684453253 by Jeppiz (talk) Recognized as ethnic language: http://www.florenceitaly.org/fr/tag/italian-language-schools/)
- (diff | hist) . . Italian language; 18:51 . . (-14) . . Jeppiz (Undid revision 684445414 by Pascar (talk) No, it's not. And IF it would be, reliable sources would need to be presented.)
- (diff | hist) . . Italian language; 17:54 . . (+14) . . Pascar (In Brazil Italian is co-official language in Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Teresa and Vila Velha)
5 October 2015
4 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . ISO 639-3; 13:51 . . (+5) . . Sroc (correct date per source and fix date format per MOS:DATEFORMAT) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)