Changes related to "Template talk:Powys"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
28 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Portal:Wales; 07:40 . . (-7) . . WOSlinker (tidy style for better HTML5 compatibility)
27 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Wales; 14:05 . . (+298) . . Nanonic (→Welsh flag - pre 1953: new section)
24 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 16:09 . . (-262) . . Daicaregos (Undid revision 648629377 by Rob984 (talk) Rv editor POV, see WP:POINT. Take it to talk.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 14:06 . . (+262) . . Rob984 (Only one source of that article)
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 07:45 . . (+63) . . Daicaregos (Undid revision 648563498 by Rob984 (talk) Lead is a summary of WP:RS cited article)
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 01:23 . . (-63) . . Rob984 (WP:NOR. At least provide a reliable source. Also see WP:NPOV. According to a genetic study by Oxford University, 64% of English people are descended from Celts, contrasted with Scots at 73% and Welsh people at 83%.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 00:51 . . (+63) . . Snowded (anything to do with nations is political)
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 00:06 . . (-63) . . Rob984 (→top: The concept of modern Celtic nations is political and meaningless.)