Changes related to "Template talk:Sheffield stations"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:WikiProject Trains/Assessment; 22:35 . . (+467) . . SegataSanshiro1 (→Requesting an assessment: Added two articles)
- (diff | hist) . . m Yorkshire; 10:21 . . (-88) . . Lukeno94 (Reverted edits by Musicalgirl1 (talk) to last version by BG19bot)
- (diff | hist) . . Yorkshire; 09:45 . . (+88) . . Musicalgirl1
22 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Trains; 20:37 . . (+395) . . Lentower (add sub-section →WikiProject Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority)
21 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Yorkshire; 08:20 . . (-34) . . Niallzi (→Sport: Removed repeated link)
- (diff | hist) . . Yorkshire; 08:17 . . (+232) . . Niallzi (→Sport: Made Sheffield Wednesday more inclusive in the sports section similar to Leeds United)
20 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m User talk:GTBacchus; 17:53 . . (+87) . . Malik Shabazz (Talkback (User talk:Malik Shabazz#Grigorij Richters) (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Sheffield; 14:45 . . (-52) . . Mtaylor848 (→Air: Current branding omits the names of the three cities.)