Changes related to "The Last of Chéri"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
29 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . French language; 20:01 . . (+42) . . Gabriel HM (Rectification from my previous post, I the number of foreign la gauge speaker is in adequation with otHer articles about languages (English Spanish German ect)
- (diff | hist) . . French language; 19:22 . . (+1) . . Gabriel HM (71 in the source is for Europe only as stated. Further it is specified that the number of student worldwide is 120 million. Please read in the source thoroughly before reverting an fact)
- (diff | hist) . . m Colette; 16:12 . . (-1) . . Tigercompanion25 (Out-of-place comma removed; "the novella" here is an adjectival phrase; to follow it with a comma is to imply that Gigi is "the" novella, or the only novella.)
26 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . French language; 20:00 . . (+2) . . IvanScrooge98 (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
25 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . French language; 23:58 . . (-43) . . Kwamikagami (Undid revision 692473768 by Gabriel HM (talk) Yes, it has been, and you're double-counting)
- (diff | hist) . . French language; 23:21 . . (+43) . . Gabriel HM (the issue bas been solved on the talk page. The source says 120 millions. If you don't agree with serious source at least open a thread to express your point of view)