Changes related to "Typical set"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
20 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Information theory; 22:12 . . (+24) . . BarrelProof (Undid revision 796143492 by Wcherowi (talk) The literature of information theory doesn't use this unit, and this edit doesn't remove it – just deemphasizes it.)
18 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Information theory; 19:49 . . (-24) . . Wcherowi (Undid revision 796121251 by BarrelProof (talk) This is in the ISO/IEC 80000 standards, hardly a little known publication.)
- (diff | hist) . . Information theory; 16:36 . . (+24) . . BarrelProof (The "hartley" unit may have been defined in some little-known published document, but it is basically not used in the literature of Information theory. Wikipedia should be used for education, not promotion.)
- (diff | hist) . . Information theory; 16:26 . . (-300) . . BarrelProof (Undid revision 796116156 by 18.104.22.168 (talk) No edit summary, unsourced, and not in the History of Information Theory article which is linked as the main article for the section.)
- (diff | hist) . . Information theory; 15:54 . . (+300) . . 22.214.171.124