Changes related to "User:Headlikeawhole"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
19 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Sock puppetry; 07:42 . . (+2) . . Jan Schwefel (typos)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Sock puppetry; 06:22 . . (+112) . . Jan Schwefel (oops)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Sock puppetry; 06:21 . . (+1,241) . . Jan Schwefel (New section →Proving you are not a sock)
18 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Yesno; 10:35 . . (+113) . . Mr. Stradivarius (use the Lua string.lower function instead of mw.ustring.lower; this makes the function around 25x faster)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 10:30 . . (+546) . . Mr. Stradivarius (memoize nils using a separate nilArgs table; this fixes a bug where nil values were being iterated over with pairs())
16 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Sock puppetry; 23:21 . . (0) . . Flyer22 (Noting here: With regard to TParis's removal of the meatpuppetry text, keep in mind what the Meatpuppetry section states. Classes of students operating on the same IP or IP range have engaged in meatpuppetry, for example; SPI can connect that.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Sock puppetry; 23:04 . . (-18) . . TParis (→Sockpuppet investigations: Rm "(or meat puppets)". SPI can't solve a meat puppet case. It's better discussed at ANI or just by using the DUCK test.)
15 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Blocking policy; 17:11 . . (-142) . . Sandstein (Undid revision 604325954 by Wavelength (talk). Unrelated to the topic.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Blocking policy; 17:03 . . (+142) . . Wavelength (adding heading "External links" and 1 external link: *[http://www.teachthesoul.com/2011/02/what’s-the-cost-of-being-right/ What's the cost of being right? | Teach the Soul])
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 08:10 . . (+659) . . Mr. Stradivarius (fix undefined next() behaviour bug by checking for metatable.donePairs in the __index metamethod; also, format the module so it fits into 80 characters)