Changes related to "Wikipedia:All high schools can be notable"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
14 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m High school; 02:21 . . (-41) . . Johanna (Reverted edits by 184.108.40.206 (talk) (HG) (3.1.19))
- (diff | hist) . . High school; 02:20 . . (+41) . . 220.127.116.11 (Corrected some grammatical errors) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit, nowiki added, Visual edit)
12 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Systemic bias; 18:51 . . (-96) . . Bizmaveric (→In human institutions: This paragraph suggests that the study of bias is necessarily a static concept that can only be addressed by political laws and incentives. This needs citations and an allowance for the possibility of societal evolution.) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . High school; 12:08 . . (+27) . . PanchoS (Undid revision 704578638 by Applime (talk): We're not assessing whether a particular practice is "good" or "bad". We're just documenting how things are practiced.)
- (diff | hist) . . High school; 08:48 . . (-27) . . Applime (Practiced only in poor and corrupt nations; bad practice.)