Changes related to "Wikipedia:Reverting"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Dispute resolution; 20:18 . . (+25) . . Jarble (→Community sanctions: linking)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Consensus; 00:43 . . (-132) . . SmokeyJoe (→No consensus: Agree with User:TransporterMan's point, but use explicit quoting. If this policy rewards other policies, it leads to circular referencing.)
23 April 2015
22 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Revert only when necessary; 12:54 . . (-34) . . Materialscientist (Reverted edits by 184.108.40.206 (talk) to last version by Whalestate)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Revert only when necessary; 12:52 . . (+34) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Unacceptable reversions: Lol) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
21 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Vandalism; 23:02 . . (-33) . . Esquivalience (Reverted edits by PennJilletteFan (talk) to last version by Esquivalience - page protection is only for persistent vandalism, not just a few cases.)
20 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Arguments to avoid in deletion discussions; 15:31 . . (+2,617) . . Victor Lopes (Reverted 1 edit by Victor Lopes (talk): Jesus, that was an awkard mistake. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Arguments to avoid in deletion discussions; 15:30 . . (-2,617) . . Victor Lopes (Working with a notable band doesn't assert his INDIVIDUAL notability, see WP:INHERIT. The article still lacks sources, where did you find all these claims? Until it respects WP:BLP, it must remain a redirect.)