Changes related to "Wikipedia:Today's featured article/May 27, 2010"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
30 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Jupiter; 22:03 . . (+138) . . Largoplazo (→Interaction with the Solar System: Correcting the statement of what is distinctive about Jupiter and the Sun. The fact that two bodies interacting orbit around a mutual center of gravity is always true, and not a new discovery by any means.)
- (diff | hist) . . Jupiter; 21:32 . . (+312) . . MarioProtIV (→Interaction with the Solar System)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Featured articles; 05:01 . . (+27) . . Ian Rose (Add Catherine Zeta-Jones)
28 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Binary star; 11:25 . . (+306) . . Jmencisom (→A and B)
- (diff | hist) . . Jupiter; 04:28 . . (+373) . . Graeme Bartlett (→Mass and size: cite for barycenter)
- (diff | hist) . . Jupiter; 01:56 . . (+106) . . Crcwiki (→Mass and size: Asking for valid citation on the barycenter statement.)
26 July 2016
25 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Binary star; 18:38 . . (+19) . . 2601:183:4000:d5bd:a95e:cba4:46e0:ad66 (→Center of mass animations)
- (diff | hist) . . Lagrangian point; 02:02 . . (+91) . . 18.104.22.168 (example: One Year on Earth – Seen From 1 Million Miles; view from DSCOVR satellite at L1)