Changes related to "William Botsford"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 12:37 . . (+866) . . Spem Reduxit (re-add deleted para on economy) (Tag: Visual edit: Switched)
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 05:54 . . (-416) . . Vgy7ujm (→Economy: Updated the debt figures.)
14 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . New Haven, Connecticut; 17:03 . . (-1) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Culture)
- (diff | hist) . . New Haven, Connecticut; 14:49 . . (+65) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Cuisine)
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 13:56 . . (-1,078) . . Bearcat (→Government: the issue isn't the presence or absence of sources; it's that it represents undue weight to delve into it in this much depth in a broad overview article about the province rather than a politics-specific subarticle)
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 12:55 . . (+1,078) . . Spem Reduxit (Undid revision 795284775 by Krazytea (talk) the paragraph references a CBC news article, presumably if something makes the news it is fair game)
13 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 06:43 . . (-1,005) . . Krazytea (→Image gallery: No galleries, does not comply with WP:Gallery already a commons category here.)
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 06:42 . . (-1,078) . . Krazytea (→Government: This is really not that relevant here, a complaint about NB's pension plan by the CTF is pretty generic. This is more about boosting the CTF's profile than a description of government.)