Changes related to "Yangdok County"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
13 October 2015
11 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m List of sovereign states; 23:39 . . (+1) . . Bender235 (→List of states: clean up; http->https (see this RfC) using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . m North Korea; 01:56 . . (-16) . . Cara777
10 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Hangul; 01:21 . . (+25) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Add a link to Wikipedia article Hangul orthography)
9 October 2015
8 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Nampo; 19:36 . . (-6) . . 188.8.131.52
- (diff | hist) . . Hangul; 16:35 . . (+53) . . Kwamikagami (regardless, hangul is not hanja)
- (diff | hist) . . List of sovereign states; 16:22 . . (+2,161) . . Astrofreak92 (Undid revision 684760843 by Krazio (talk) "Repeated" countries are for clarity when states have multiple names in common use)
- (diff | hist) . . List of sovereign states; 16:12 . . (-2,161) . . Krazio (→List of states: Removed some repeated countries) (Tag: VisualEditor)
- (diff | hist) . . m Hangul; 07:33 . . (-12) . . Thnidu (→Stroke order)
- (diff | hist) . . Hangul; 03:19 . . (-14) . . Wikipean (→Names: Nobody (including older generation that can write Hanja) uses 㐎 nowadays and it was invented to represent native Korean word 글.)