List of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger characters
Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger is a 2004–2005 Japanese children's television series in the Super Sentai series. In an iteration of the planet Earth when extraterrestrial contact has been made, the Dekaranger force battles the criminal syndicate of Alienizer.
- 1 Special Police Dekaranger
- 1.1 Dekarangers
- 1.2 Other SPD members
- 1.3 Arsenal
- 1.4 Vehicles
- 1.5 SPD Mecha
- 2 Others
- 3 Space Criminals Alienizer
- 4 See also
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
Special Police Dekaranger
Special Police Dekaranger (スペシャル・ポリス・デカレンジャー Supesharu Porisu Dekarenjā, S.P.D.) is a police force who make sure that all aliens abide by intergalactic laws, and has advanced extraterrestrial technology at its disposal, giving its officers suits made out of Deka Metal that make them Dekarangers. The center of the Space Police is the Space Prosecution Office on Gowashichoru. Due to the Sion Morse time flow around the planet being faster than the rest of the universe, an eight-month trial on Gowashichoru last ten seconds in Earth time and the Dekarangers can use their SPD Arms to project a criminal's image to Gowashichoru for the Space Prosecution Office's verdict which is usually immediate execution if the crime is severe enough.
All the Dekarangers almost never use their real names in the show and use nicknames instead. The six main Dekarangers have name puns where their first names are based on different types of tea while their last names are based on mystery/crime genre authors.
Nicknamed "Ban" (バン), Banban Akaza/Deka Red (赤座 伴番／デカレッド Akaza Banban/Deka Reddo) was training in space until he was assigned to the Earth unit. He has a chaotic and a bad tempered, but fiercely loyal and friendly personality and also the leader of the team. However, in the Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, Ban is significantly more mature and does not seem to be as fiery as he was before. It took a while before he gained Hoji's trust, often irritating him by calling him aibō (相棒?), the Japanese word for "buddy", "pal", or "partner". His number is 1.
Ban uses a space martial arts technique called Juu Kune Do (ジュウクンドー Jū Kun Dō, modeled on Jeet Kune Do)[a] when he blends his martial arts skills with his gunfire. Ban rides in Machine Doberman with Jasmine when patrolling. In the "Girls in Trouble! Dekaranger" and "The Movie Version! Dekaranger" ending sequences, Ban plays drums in the Dekaranger band. In the series finale, Ban joined the SPD Fire Squad as a new elite officer. In Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, Ban returns to help his old team on a few occasions: First when Jasmine gets kidnapped though he's on the search for Agent X at the time, then the first invasion of the Zangyack Empire, and clearing Kruger's name in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: 10 Years After. During his time with Fire Squad, he gained an upgrade called Battlize Mode, where the modified Murphy becomes a suit of armor and powerful sword for him to use in the fight.
In both of the crossovers, Ban notably had initial trouble in getting along with the red ranger members Ryoga Hakua and Kai Ozu from the Abaranger and Magiranger teams at first, which led to an argument, until they bonded with him seeing how similar their goals were. Ban also called Kai aibō in the team-up, his affectionate term usually reserved for Hoji, much to the latter's annoyance. He has a crush on Marie Gold. In Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, there's implications of Ban and Mari being together. For one, Ban carries a Picture of Marie with him and Hoji asked him if Ban "popped the question" to her.
Ban's alternate catch phrase after transformation is, "Justice will win!" (正義は勝つ! Seigi wa katsu!). After deleting an Alienizer, Ban's ending catch phrase is "Japan's Megalopolis is the best!" (メガロポリスは日本晴れ！ Megaroporisu wa nihon bare!).
Banban Akaza is portrayed by Ryuji Sainei (載寧 龍二 Sainei Ryūji).
Nicknamed "Hoji" (ホージー Hōjī), Hoji Tomas/Deka Blue (戸増 宝児／デカブルー Tomasu Hōji/Deka Burū) is the most professional member of the team and second-in-command, Hoji tends to be arrogant of his skills, and is extremely stubborn. He also does not allow his emotions and personal life to interfere with his job as a detective. Prone to blurting out English phrases, his catchphrases are "Perfect!" and "Super cool!", commonly said after finishing a criminal. He also tends to say "Unbelievable!" at things out of the ordinary, and when shocked or dismayed has yelled "Oh my God!". His number is 2.
He is an excellent sniper with superb accuracy when shooting. He clashes with Ban from the beginning, but it is later revealed that Ban has replaced his commanding officer as Deka Red and Hoji has a hard time accepting it. He hates Ban even further as the latter constantly annoys him by calling him "aibō", but he soon warms up to Ban throughout the series, and eventually returns Ban's friendship. The two of them share noticeable relationship developments, and while they constantly have their fights and squabbles, it is obvious that they do care about each other deep down (refer to Episodes 42 and 43). Hoji plays keyboard in the Dekaranger band in the "Girls in Trouble! Dekaranger" and "The Movie Version! Dekaranger" ending sequences. At the end of the series, Hoji finally returns Ban's affection by calling him "aibō". During the teamup with the Magirangers however, Hoji becomes prominently annoyed and jealous when Ban announces Kai to be his new aibō and calls Hoji his moto aibō (元相棒?), the Japanese word for "ex-partner".
In episode 37, Hoji is dating a Mikean named Teresa. However, it turns out that she is suffering from a rare disease and her younger brother Clord has been murdering young women as a means to find a cure for her. At the same time, Hoji is assigned to solve this particular case as the final test for his gold badge promotion from the Tokkyou division. In the end, his relationship with Teresa ends in tragedy, as he is given no choice but to delete Clord for his crimes. Despite solving the crime and passing the Tokkyou tests, Hoji ultimately refuses to accept his gold badge.
It is revealed in episode 42 that Hoji has a younger sister named Miwa (美和), who is getting married, but he refuses to attend her pre-wedding dinner - citing his duty as a Dekaranger being top priority. In the end, however, he manages to finally meet her fiance's family after the dinner. Like Hoji, Miwa also tends to speak English phrases during conversations.
Hoji Tomas is portrayed by Tsuyoshi Hayashi (林 剛史 Hayashi Tsuyoshi).
Nicknamed "Sen-chan" (センちゃん), Senichi Enari/Deka Green (江成 仙一／デカグリーン Enari Sen'ichi/Deka Gurīn) was born in a poor family as the oldest of seven siblings, he's the brains of the team with a remarkable ability to think things through. Oddly, he does his best thinking when he's upside down, calling this pose the "Thinking Pose". His number is 3.
He has a fear of dark, enclosed spaces that was caused by an incident of falling into a well when he was younger. He was rescued by a policeman, who inspired him to work for the police department. Sen usually maintains a calm, eccentric composure, but he is said to be pretty scary when he is angered. He mentions that he used to be a 'combi' with Gyoku Ryou as did Jasmine and Hoji and that they both used to argue with each other. But he forgot at first who Sen was which hurt his feelings quite a bit which led to Gyoku being punished by Umeko. In the "Girls in Trouble! Dekaranger" and "The Movie Version! Dekaranger" ending sequences, Sen plays bass guitar in the Dekaranger band. Has a bit of a crush on Umeko, but doesn't show it outright. By Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, he and Umeko are together. However he forgot about their date and she put him in a headlock.
Nicknamed "Jasmine" (ジャスミン Jasumin), Marika Reimon/Deka Yellow (礼紋 茉莉花／デカイエロー Reimon Marika/Deka Ierō) is a psychic (ESPer), as she can pick up sensory impressions of others through handling an object or visiting a location her target has touched or been to, although she can get exhausted if she overuses them. Jasmine wears gloves to help control her powers when she doesn't need to use them. Her number is 4.
She's a calm, collected individual, though in the past considered suicide by letting an Alienizer kill her because of the depression her inability to control her powers had caused. However, she was rescued and recruited by Doggie at that moment. Jasmine is also tight friends with Umeko, forming an unbeatable tag-team called Twin Cam Angels (ツインカム・エンジェル Tsuin Kamu Enjeru). She used to ride in Machine Doberman with Ban during patrols, but in Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, Tetsu now drives with her. One of her known antics is nicknaming every Alienizer before a fight, and has even nicknamed the Abarangers and the Magirangers. In the "Girls in Trouble! Dekaranger" and "The Movie Version! Dekaranger" ending sequences, Jasmine plays electric guitar and shares lead vocals with Umeko in the Dekaranger band.
Jasmine delivers a larger sense of humor in the two VS. films she appears in. In Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger, after reading Ryoga's mind, she suddenly breaks out into dancing and singing the Abaranger ending theme. In Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, Jasmine breaks the fourth wall twice while being held captive with Magi Blue, first saying to the audience that Tetsu dressing like a woman was not very surprising, since he did it twice before, and asking the audience if she should say maji? (マジ??), the Japanese word for "for real?". She also has shorter hair in the film than in the series. As revealed in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: 10 Years After, Jasmine married an older Hikaru and had a child with him. Furthermore, as a consequence of breast-feeding her child, Jasmine gains the ability to teleport herself to any part in the universe.
Nicknamed "Umeko" (ウメコ), Koume Kodou/Deka Pink (胡堂 小梅／デカピンク Kodō Koume/Deka Pinku) rides the Machine Bull with Sen-chan and often is partnered up with him. She tends to be a ditz, but she has a good heart, and can often bring the team together under the most dire of circumstances with her perkiness. She spends every moment she can in a bubble bath with her three rubber ducks, whom she calls Umeyo, Umenosuke, and Umegoro. Her number is 5.
While Doggie Kruger is the leader of Earth's Dekarangers, Umeko claims to be the "field leader" of the team. She is a master of disguise and is able to instantly change outfits even in a bubble bath. Doggie gave her responsibility for Murphy, who was originally undisciplined to the point she put him into an arm bar. However, since then, she and Murphy became close, until Murphy was transferred to Fire Squad and reformatted to become Ban's Battlizer Mode. Umeko plays electric guitar and shares lead vocals with Jasmine in the Dekaranger band in the "Girls in Trouble! Dekaranger" and "The Movie Version! Dekaranger" ending sequences.
Umeko had been dating a man named Hironobu, but was heartbroken when she heard him bragging to Sen-chan about fooling women. Although she was angry at Sen-chan for suspecting Hironobu to be a criminal, she later realizes that she has feelings for him. By Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, she and Sen are together, so to speak; however, Sen had forgotten about their date, and angered her. As a result, she put Sen in a headlock. She also had a brief crush on Mikoto Nakadai in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger but though upset of having him return to the afterlife she had to accept his request of letting him go back.
Koume Kodou is portrayed by Mika Kikuchi (菊地 美香 Kikuchi Mika). Kikuchi also played a dual role in episode 31 as Princess Io Yonmerluicchi.
Nicknamed "Tetsu" (テツ), Tekkan Aira/Deka Break (姶良 鉄幹／デカブレイク Aira Tekkan/Deka Bureiku) is a super elite from SPD's Tokkyou (特キョウ Tokkyō)[b] division who was sent to Earth to fight the Three Hells Siblings. His number is 6, written as the Roman numeral VI.
An Alienizer named Genio killed Tetsu's parents when he was about five years old. Tetsu was raised by the Space Police off-planet. He pilots the Deka Bike. His catchphrase is "Nonsense!", which is said in English. His fighting style is Justice Fist Accel Blow (正拳アクセルブロー Seiken Akuseru Burō), a style of Kempo that all Tokkyou officers use when battling very deadly Alienizers and better handling the BraceThrottle. Initially, he was distant toward the other Dekarangers, but he becomes good friends with them. In addition, he treats Umeko like a baby sister. He also develops a strong friendship with Ban, calling him Senpai (先輩?), and promptly replaces him as Jasmine's partner when Ban joins the Fire Squad. In "The Movie Version! Dekaranger" ending sequence, Tetsu plays keytar in the Dekaranger band.
In episodes 26 and 45, as well Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, Tetsu dressed up in drag to disguise himself. Normally, he has black hair, but in Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, he dyed it light brown. Tetsu appeared in GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai when he was investigating a case then Eiji Takaoka came in. Later on he is seen with Tsubasa Ozu, Nanami Nono, and Asuka as they aid Eiji in defeating Chronos. He transferred his "Justice Spirit" power to Aka Red to power DaiVoyager. In Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: 10 Years After, Tetsu becomes the new head of the Earth Branch after Kruger was framed and helped in clearing his name.
Other SPD members
Nicknamed "Boss" (ボス Bosu), Anubian Doggie Kruger/Deka Master (アヌビス星人ドギー・クルーガー／デカマスター Anubisu Seijin Dogī Kurūgā/Deka Masutā) is a superintendent of the Space Police's Metropolitan Police from Planet Anubis who is the chief of the Earth branch. He was a legend in his day as a Dekaranger, earning his other nickname, "Hell's Guard Dog" (地獄の番犬 Jigoku no Banken). Doggie is a tough leader and being honorable, he will do anything to save the ones he cares about. He has feelings for his assistant Swan, panicking whenever he hears that Swan has an admirer. He also occasionally assists the Dekarangers as Deka Master, wielding the powerful D-Sword Vega. His number is 100 (which comes from his ability to strike down 100 consecutive foes without defeat, as shown in episode 13).
His fighting style is Galaxy Sword-Style (銀河一刀流 Ginga Ittō-ryū), chosen by his mentor to learn the style's secret technique, Vega Impulse. It was revealed in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger that Doggie suffers from a backbone problem which causes him to miss once in 2,000 attacks, which was cured by Yukito Sanjyo. Incidentally, Doggie is friends with Ryunosuke Sugishita who in turn, was friends with Miyuki Ozu. When Doggie, Swan, and Miyuki met, they all quickly became close friends when Miyuki attempted to entrust the two with the Heaven's Flower. Doggie also fought Wolzard for a short time, both proving to be evenly matched. His appearances in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger show that he is also friends with Signalman and Space Sheriff Gavan. In Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: 10 Years After, on a hunch, Kruger learned Kight Reidlich was selling intel to the mafia and finds himself mortally wounded while framed of murdering the mobsters and their hostage. After convincing the hostage's witness daughter to run, Kruger is heavily sedated for two years before Jasmine revives him. But Kruger was too weak at the time and only had enough strength to save his team from Kight Reidlich before giving DekaRed his sword. Soon afterm Kruger finally admits his feelings to Swan.
Doggie Kruger is voiced by Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu).
Cignian Swan Shiratori/Deka Swan (チーニョ星人 白鳥 スワン／デカスワン Chīnyo Seijin Shiratori Suwan/Deka Suwan) is Doggie's assistant from Planet Cigno, though Swan herself is half human. She's the one who provides the Dekarangers with their arsenal, and constantly amazes the others with her amazing intellect. Swan can transform into Deka Swan. Although she says it is her policy to only do it once every four years, in episode 49, she attempts to transform again when a Batsuroid breaks into her command center. It has been suggested that Doggie and Swan may be "more than just friends", but they both would hastily deny it. Her number is either 7, (which is represented by the geometrical figure of a heptagon instead of a number), or 99, (the heptagon vaguely resembles the character for "white" (白 shiro), which is one stroke short of "100" (百 hyaku)). Her last name, Shiratori, can also be read hakuchō (白鳥?, "swan").
As Deka Swan, she can perform the Swan Illusion (スワンイリュージョン Suwan Iryūjon), a feather mist attack, and the Swan Rainbow (スワンレインボー Suwan Reinbō), a spinning kick which acts like a deletion attack.
Swan Shiratori is portrayed by Mako Ishino (石野 真子 Ishino Mako).
Exclusive to Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger The Movie: Full Blast Action, Leslian Marie Gold/Deka Gold (レスリー星人マリー・ゴールド／デカゴールド Resurī Seijin Marī Gōrudo/Deka Gōrudo, Movie) arrived from Planet Leslie and had entered an alien's bar. She has the power to stop time for a short while. She had feelings for Ban. Her time transformed was very brief, as she was shot repeatedly after transforming, forcing her to power down. It was hinted in Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger that she and Ban are now in a relationship. Her number is 10, which is written as the Roman numeral X. Her name is a play on marigold.
Marie Gold is portrayed by Chiharu Niiyama (新山 千春 Niiyama Chiharu), while her singing voice performed by Sae (小枝).
Lumierian Lisa Teagle/Deka Bright (リュミエル星人リサ・ティーゲル／デカブライト Ryumieru Seijin Risa Tīgeru/Deka Buraito) is the chief of the Tokkyou's first squad from Planet Lumiere and is Tetsu's mentor. Her number is 7, where the Roman numeral VII is rearranged stylistically as IVI. Her BraceThrottle has this same design, just as Tetsu has VI on his.
She trained Tetsu to be passionless and efficient; the kind of police officer most people think as the "perfect officer". All that was put in jeopardy when he came to Earth. She's on equal ground with Doggie and Swan, and could have taken Tetsu away with her, but decided against it after learning firsthand how passion can be a benefit for a Deka, rather than a hindrance.
Lisa Teagle is portrayed by Mie Nanamori (七森 美江 Nanamori Mie).
Murphy K-9 (マーフィーK9 Māfī Kē Nain) is a mechanical dog used to track criminals and objects using his enhanced sense of smell. Murphy is known as the "latest model Ultra-Performance with A.I. and talented robot police dog". It can move extremely fast, and is loyal to his friends (especially Umeko), often detecting when they're in danger from great distances and running to assist.
When given the Key Bone, Murphy transforms into the D-Bazooka, a powerful weapon which can be used by the Dekarangers. Has a tendency to try to show dominance over Doggie by raising his leg and releasing coolant fluid on Doggie's feet. Prior to the Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger movie, Murphy was transferred to Fire Squad and modified to transform into a suit of armor for Deka Red in Battlizer Mode.
Horusian Numa-O (ホルス星人ヌマ・O Numa Ō) is the supreme commander of the entire SPD. from Planet Horus. He is on very good terms with both Doggie and Swan and is very professional with his job.
Numa-O is voiced by Kazuhiko Kishino (岸野 一彦 Kishino Kazuhiko).
Octian Porupo (オクト星人ポルポ Okuto Seijin Porupo) is Ban's former instructor. He is ordered by Numa-O to transfer Ban to Earth, although he feels that Ban's reckless impulsiveness warrants him being thrown out of the force.
Porupo is voiced Issei Futamata (二又 一成 Futamata Issei).
Tortorian Buntar (トート星人ブンター Tōto Seijin Buntā) is an old friend of Doggie's from Planet Torto and owns a mechanical dog named Clarence K-9 (クラレンスK9 Kurarensu Kē Nain). He trained the Dekarangers to assume SWAT Mode. He also stood in for Swan when she returned to Earth after an award gala, trying to think of a speech to say in her place.
Buntar is voiced by Naoki Kusumi (楠見 尚己 Kusumi Naoki).
Teranian Chou San (テラン星人チョウ・サン Teran Seijin Chō San) is a veteran detective. He was seeking revenge on an Alienizer named Raja Namunan because he killed his daughter 13 years ago, but was never able to prove it. Jasmine showed him his errors of his ways while confirming his theory.
Chou San is voiced by Seizō Katō (加藤 精三 Katō Seizō).
Leonian Gyoku Rou (レオン星人ギョク・ロウ Reon Seijin Gyoku Rō) was Ban's predecessor from Planet Leon. He was originally assigned as Deka Red for Earth, prior to the invention of the Deka Suits and Deka Machines, but badly injured his leg protecting Jasmine and Hoji from Terry X's assault, forcing him to retire. Shortly afterwards, he went underground, having been assigned by Numa-O to prepare an all Red Ranger elite team known as the Fire Squad (ファイヤースクワッド Faiyā Sukuwaddo).
He was later forced to come out of hiding by Ban after Terry X returned, and later successfully recruited Ban to his team, after becoming impressed with his successor's fiery passion and drive for crimefighting. Sen-chan had claimed that Gyoku and himself used to be a combo just like how Hoji and Jasmine are. But to Sen's dismay, he forgot who Sen was which led to Sen crying in the corner of the Deka Room. Gyoku at that point remembered and began to mutter apologies to Sen for not remembering him, but unfortunately he was punished by Umeko by being punched in the gut.
He is voiced by Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke).
- SP Shooter (SPシューター Esupī Shūtā): Each Dekaranger has an SP Shooter, one of the weapons they put on their regular hostlers when not transformed.
- D-Wapper (ディーワッパー Dī Wappā): Every Dekaranger has D-Wapper handcuffs built into his or her belt buckle to arrest criminals. Tetsu has his own gold colored version of the D-Wapper. "Wapper" comes from wappa, meaning "handcuffs" in Japanese.
- D-Glove (ディーグローブ Dī Gurōbu): Gloves for investigation at crime scenes.
- D-Schop (ディースコップ Dī Sukoppu): A collapsible shovel with SPD markings. "Schop" means "shovel" in Dutch.
- D-Rope (ディーロープ Dī Rōpu): A metal fiber rope.
- D-Light (ディーライト Dī Raito): A flashlight with a micro ion power generator.
- SPD Arms: The Dekarangers' transformation devices and badges. Divided into the SP License (SPライセンス Esu Pī Raisensu) (used by the five core Dekarangers, Deka Swan, and Deka Gold), the Master License (マスターライセンス Masutā Raisensu) (used by Deka Master), and the Fire Squad License (used by Deka Red Battlizer). Since the License is a Dekaranger's life, losing it for even a second is a great offense. Deka Yellow's SP License uses the Mirage Dimension (ミラージュディメンション Mirāju Dimenshon) which can create illusions and trap enemies in a yellow energy sphere which shrinks and destroys the enemy. Deka Pink's SP License uses the Masquerade Mode technique, which enables Umeko to instantly change her outfit for disguise purposes.
- Change Mode (チェンジモード Chenji Mōdo): The "Change" option transforms the Dekarangers into their Deka Suits or to SWAT mode. The transformation call is "Emergency! Dekaranger!" This applies to the five core Dekarangers, as well as Deka Gold, while the others say "Emergency!" and their Ranger designation, (such as "Emergency! Deka Master!" and "Emergency! Deka Swan!") although just saying "Emergency!" will suffice. Ban usually says "Change Standby" before saying the transformation call. To finish the transformation, the Rangers say "Face On!", which makes their helmets materialize. To activate SWAT mode, the core Dekarangers either individually or as a group say "SWAT mode on!"
- Phone Mode (フォンモード Fon Mōdo): The "Phone" option serves as basic communication allowing the Rangers to contact each other or Deka Base, as well as summon the Deka Machines. It can also be used to record short videos and analyze any Alienizer and Kaijuki that the Rangers face.
- Judgment Mode (ジャッジメントモード Jajjimento Mōdo): The "Judge" option allows the Dekaranger to judge Alienizers from a higher court. If it lands on a blue O, the suspect is innocent and is to be set free, or be held at the Deka Base as its crimes are not so grave that deletion is not required. If it lands on a red X, the criminal in question must be "deleted" ("terminated") on the spot.
- Hybrid Magnum (ハイブリッドマグナム Haiburiddo Magunamu): Made up of the D-Magnums (ディーマグナム Dī Magunamu) 01 and 02, Deka Red's personal sidearms. Attacks are the Magnum Execution (マグナムエクスキュージョン Magunamu Ekusukyūjon), Moonsault Shot (ムーンサルトショット Mūnsaruto Shotto), Endless Shot (エンドレスショット Endoresu Shotto), Hurricane Shot (ハリケーンショット Harikēn Shotto), Moonsault Galaxy Shot (ムーンサルトギャラクシーショット Mūnsaruto Gyarakushī Shotto) attacks.
- D-Knuckle (ディーナックル Dī Nakkuru): Knuckle weapons used by the four Dekarangers excluding Deka Red which increases an individual's punch.
- D-Rod (ディーロッド Dī Roddo): Baton weapons shaped after jittes used by Deka Blue and Deka Green. Deka Blue's attack with the weapon is called the Blue Finish (ブルーフィニッシュ Burū Finisshu) and Deka Green's attack is called the Green Crash (グリーンクラッシュ Gurīn Kurasshu). When combined with their D-Knuckle, it creates their D-Arms; Deka Blue's is the D-Sniper (ディースナイパー Dī Sunaipā) and Deka Green's is the D-Blaster (ディーブラスター Dī Burasutā).
- D-Stick (ディースティック Dī Sutikku): Baton weapons shaped after foils used by Deka Yellow and Deka Pink. Also has little coin-like Zeni Bombs (ゼニボム Zeni Bomu) that are attached to the handles. When combined with their D-Knuckles, it creates their D-Arms, the D-Shot (ディーショット Dī Shotto). With the D-Shot, they enable the Twin Cam Shot (ツインカムショット Tsuin Kamu Shotto) team up attack.
- D-Bazooka (ディーバズーカ Dī Bazūka): After giving Murphy the Key Bone (キーボーン Kī Bōn), he becomes the D-Bazooka, a high powered double-barreled cannon that the main Dekaranger use as their primary finisher weapon. Once in episode 42, the SWAT Mode Dekarangers were forced to use the D-Bazooka against the older Browgoul as an alternative after its acid spray had damaged their D-Revolvers.
- D-Sword Vega (ディーソード・ベガ Dī Sōdo Bega): A sword wielded by Deka Master. When sheathed, its appearance is that of dulled metal, but when Deka Master activates it, silver metal is revealed. Like Bisques' Sword Altair, Doggie's sword also has a Rifle Mode as seen in the movie and in episode 50. D-Sword Vega has three techniques seen in the series, two of them are Judgment finishers. The Vega Slash (ベガスラッシュ Bega Surasshu) is a powerful slice attack that defeats Alienizers. (Default deletion attack); in the Vega Tornado Slash (ベガトルネードスラッシュ Bega Torunēdo Surasshu), Deka Master creates a circle with his sword and spins it repeatedly until a tornado is created. The attack is then focused on the opponent with an upward slash, which blows them away. The Vega Impulse (ベガインパルス Bega Inparusu) is where Deka Master uses this move in which he lifts his sword up and as it goes down, the blade extends slicing his opponent in half and in the process destroys him/her (Secondary deletion attack). When wielded by Deka Red, it allows him to perform the Akaza Sword Art - Raijin Sword (赤座剣法・雷神剣 Akaza Kenpō Raijin Ken) attack that he learned from his predecessor in Episode 18 and Impulse Vega Slash (インパルスベガスラッシュ Inparusu Bega Surasshu) in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: 10 Years After.
- BraceThrottle (ブレスロットル Buresurottoru): The personal changer of a Tokkyou which allows him/her to change into a Deka suit. Transformation call is "Emergency! Deka Break!". When the throttle is turned it enables for the user to use specialized punch based attacks. The BraceThrottle has built in Communicator and Judgement Mode functions as well. In given times, the device is also used as a life support system and fire extinguisher. Deka Bright also possesses a BraceThrottle of her own, although hers has a slightly different design. Lisa's transformation call is "Emergency! Deka Bright!".
- Deka Break's techniques
- Finish-Ken Sonic Hammer (必殺拳ソニックハンマー Hissatsu-ken Sonikku Hanmā): Flying punch finisher.
- High Speed-Ken Lighting Fist (高速拳ライトニングフィスト Kōsoku-ken Raitoningu Fisuto)/Super Light Speed-Ken Super Lightning Fist (超光速拳スーパーライトニングフィスト Chō Kōsoku-ken Sūpā Raitoningu Fisuto): Speed increase.
- Light Speed-Ken Lightning Upper (光速拳ライトニングアッパー Kōsoku-ken Raitoningu Appā): Uppercut finisher (Active while Tetsu is using the Super Lighting Fist).
- Electric-Ken Electro Fist (電撃拳エレクトロフィスト Dengeki-ken Erekutoro Fisuto)/Super Electric-Ken Super Electro Fist (超電撃拳スーパーエレクトロフィスト Chō Dengeki-ken Sūpā Erekutoro Fisuto): Electric shockwave (can also be used as a defibrillator, as demonstrated on Ban in episode 48).
- Burning-Ken Fire Fist (灼熱拳ファイヤーフィスト Shakunetsu-ken Faiyā Fisuto): Fireball attack.
- Strength-Ken Power Fist (剛力拳パワーフィスト Goriki-ken Pawā Fisuto): Strength increase.
- Tornado-Ken Tornado Fist (竜巻拳トルネードフィスト Tatsumaki-ken Torunēdo Fisuto): Cyclone blast.
- Lighting-Ken Plasma Fist (電光拳プラズマフィスト Denkō-ken Purazuma Fisuto): Rushing punch finisher (seen in the Deka Red vs. Deka Break special).
- Deka Break Shining Fist (デカブレイクシャイニングフィスト Deka Bureiku Shainingu Fisuto): A rapid-fire punch attack when being launched from the Magi Lamp Buster (seen in Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger). Unfortunately, Tetsu had to deal with Smoky the Magical Cat first.
- Deka Bright's techniques
- Thunderstroke-Ken Thunder Fist (雷撃拳サンダーフィスト Raigeki-ken Fisuto): Electric punch.
- Supreme-Ken Highest Hammer (至高拳ハイエストハンマー Shikō-ken Haiesuto Hanmā): Energy punch finisher.
- Common techniques
- Jet-Ken Impulse Fist (噴射拳インパルスフィスト Funsha-ken Inparusu Fisuto)/Super Impluse Fist (インパルスフィスト Sūpā Inparusu Fisuto): High-pressure waterjet and fire extinguisher
- Defense-Ken Barrier Fist (防御拳バリヤーフィスト Bōgyo-ken Bariyā Fisuto): Force field.
- Deka Break's techniques
- D-Revolver (ディーリボルバー Dī Riborubā): A high-powered beam machine gun that the Dekarangers use when they are in SWAT Mode. Its power is far greater than the Hybrid Magnum. When used at its full power it has the ability to delete Alienizers. The Dekarangers also use the D-Revolver with the Deka Wing Cannon.
- D-Smasher (ディースマッシャー Dī Sumasshā) 01 & D-Smasher 02: Deka Gold's personal sidearms.
- Battlizer (バトライザー Batoraizā): Exclusive to Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger. A weapon provided to Ban as a member of the SPD Fire Squad which enables him to enter "Battlizer Mode". The Battlizer enhances Ban's agility and fighting ability to superhuman levels and enables Murphy to transform into a set of armor complete with a rocket booster pack, siren lasers, and a flaming sword rifle, which enables the Battlize Fire Drive (バトライズファイヤードライブ Batoraizu Faiyā Doraibu) finishing attack. This was the first use of the weapon in Super Sentai, as they were Power Rangers exclusives before this
- Deka Vehicles (デカビークル Deka Bīkuru): Vehicles that the Dekarangers use as transportation. Each is named after a certain breed of dog.
- Machine Doberman (マシンドーベルマン Mashin Dōberuman): Toyota Celica used by Deka Red and Deka Yellow (and later Deka Break and Deka Yellow after Ban joined the Fire Squad). Can travel at 500 km/h.
- Machine Bull (マシンブル Mashin Buru): Toyota WiLL VS used by Deka Green and Deka Pink. Travels at 350 km/h.
- Machine Husky (マシンハスキー Mashin Hasukī): Kawasaki motorcycle used by Deka Blue. Travels at 300 km/h.
- Machine Boxer (マシンボクサー Mashin Bokusā): Motorized unicycle used by Deka Break. Travels at 330 km/h.
- SPD Helicopter (SPDヘリコプター Esu Pī Dī Herikoputā): A helicopter used by Deka Master. Seen in movie and in the last episode.
- SPD Spaceship (SPDスペースシップ Esu Pī Dī Supēsushippu): A spaceship. Buntar blew up it to test the Dekarangers.
The mecha made by SPD and used by the Dekarangers. "Pat" is a shortened form of "Patrol."
Deka Machines (デカマシン Deka Mashin) are five machines that are dispatched from the Deka Base. They come when the command "Deka Machines, launch!" (デカマシン発進！ Deka Mashin hasshin!) is given. They can combine to form Special Investigation Combination Dekaranger Robo (特捜合体デカレンジャーロボ Tokusō Gattai Dekarenjā Robo), which stands 45 meters tall, weighs in at 4600 tons and power of 15,000,000 hp (11 GW). It carries the Judgement Sword (ジャッジメントソード Jajjimento Sōdo) (which performs the Flying Crash (フライングクラッシュ Furaingu Kurasshu) attack and the Judgement Crash (ジャッジメントクラッシュ Jajjimento Kurasshu) finisher), the giant Gyro Wapper (ジャイロワッパー Jairo Wappā) handcuffs and the Signal Cannon (シグナルキャノン Shigunaru Kyanon) (has normal gun (red muzzle), Catch Rope (キャッチロープ Kyatchi Rōpu) (yellow), and Water Splash (ウォータースプラッシュ Wōtā Supurasshu) (blue) functions). Its finisher is where it can use its Signal Cannon at full power for its Justice Flasher (ジャスティスフラッシャー Jasutisu Furasshā) attack. Unfortunately, it was destroyed by Abutrex near the finale, but eventually rebuilt to assist the Magirangers in a fight against Abutrex.
Pat Striker becomes Dekaranger Robo's head, main torso, upper legs. Pat Gyror becomes Dekaranger Robo's lower left leg. Patrailer becomes Dekaranger Robo's lower right leg. Pat Armor becomes Dekaranger Robo's right arm. Pat Signar becomes Dekaranger Robo's left arm.
- Pat Striker (パトストライカー Pato Sutoraikā): Deka Red's six-wheeled police car - able to use its Striker Arms (ストライカーアーム Sutoraikā Āmu) to manipulate objects. By combining with the Judgement Sword, the Pat Striker uses the Driving Sword (ドライビングソード Doraibingu Sōdo) formation on Kaijuki by running into them.
- Pat Gyror (パトジャイラー Pato Jairā): Deka Blue's gyrocopter, armed with the Gyro Vulcan (ジャイロバルカン Jairo Barukan) guns and Gyro Wapper. Has a Magnet Wire (マグネワイヤー Magune Waiyā) used carry large objects.
- Patrailer (パトレーラー Patorērā): Deka Green's armored trailer - carries the blade of the Judgement Sword and the Signal Cannon into battle.
- Pat Armor (パトアーマー Pato Āmā): Deka Yellow's armored car - armed with flood lights that blinds its target (Light Flash (ライトフラッシュ Raito Furasshu)) and becomes the handle of the Judgement Sword. Its Armor Attack (アーマーアタック Āmā Atakku) is another move used where Pat Armor rams the enemy head-on.
- Pat Signer (パトシグナー Pato Shigunā): Deka Pink's sign car - equipped with a large retractable signboard used to redirect traffic and warn civilians, as well as serves as a giant-sized version of the Judgement Scanner when Judgement Mode is activated. In episode 17, Deka Master was the substitute driver of Pat Signer, as Deka Pink got herself drunk to combat the Alienizer Ial's drunken-fist kung fu.
Deka Base Robo
The Deka Base (デカベース Deka Bēsu) is the primary headquarters for the SPD Earth Branch, and base of operations for Doggie Kruger. In base mode, it can attack with its Base Beam (ベースビーム Bēsu Bīmu). But it can transform into a rover vehicle, Deka Base Crawler (デカベースクローラー Deka Bēsu Kurōrā), by the command "Special Investigation Maneuver, Deka Base Crawler!" (特捜起動、デカベースクローラー！ Tokusō Kidō, Deka Bēsu Kurōrā!), for mobility (the top half of the base becomes the front half of the rover, and Crawler Beam (クローラービーム Kurōrā Bīmu) cannons come out of the back half) and the Deka Base Robo (デカベースロボ Deka Bēsu Robo), by the command "Super Giant Maneuver, Deka Base Robo!" (超巨大起動、デカベースロボ！ Chō Kyodai Kidō, Deka Bēsu Robo!), (the back half of the rover becomes the legs, with the Crawler Beams as the knees, the front tread wells become the arms, with the back half's side lights as its hands, the dog head becomes the breast, and the front windows become the back, revealing the head), which is twice the size of its fellow mecha. It was stolen in the finale by Agent Abrella, but later recovered after Deka Red uses the hidden secondary control system to regain control and then shut down the Deka Base Robo.
It is only used when the enemy is too big for Dekaranger Robo, or when the Dekaranger Robo is unavailable, as seen in episode 22, where however it is mentioned that the Deka Base Robo is not as mobile as the Dekaranger Robo to fight a smaller enemy. Deka Base Robo is also suited for providing backup to the other Deka Robos such as in episode 38 as well as destroying regular incoming planetary threats, like the planet destroying missile in episode 30.
It uses its Finger Missiles (フィンガーミサイル Fingā Misairu) and Knee Brace Beams (ニーブレスビーム Nī Buresu Bīmu) to attack enemies, and then finish them with its Volcanic Buster (ヴォルカニック・バスター Vorukanikku Basutā) attack (the younger Browgul could withstand this attack, however). When the Deka Machines are docked inside it (Pat Striker/Pat Wing 1: central; Pat Gyror/Pat Wing 2: rear right; Patrailer/Pat Wing 3: rear left; Pat Armor/Pat Wing 4: front left; Pat Signer/Pat Wing 5: front right), the Deka Base Robo can achieve 200% of its normal power output.
Deka Bike Robo
The Deka Bike (デカバイク Deka Baiku) is a giant motorcycle piloted by Deka Break (except in episode 29, when Deka Red piloted it while Deka Break was ordered to stay in Deka Base), and comes when the command "Deka Bike, launch!" (デカバイク、発進！ Deka Baiku, Hasshin!) is given. When the command "Special Investigation Transformation!" (特捜変形！ Tokusō Henkei!) is given, it can become Special Investigation Transformation Deka Bike Robo (特捜変形デカバイクロボ Tokusō Henkei Deka Baiku Robo), which possesses two Sleeve Sword (スリーブソード Surību Sōdo) jackknives and can initiate either its sonic boom or its Sword Tornado (ソードトルネード Sōdo Torunēdo) finisher. It can be ridden on by Dekaranger Robo, known as Riding Dekaranger Robo (ライディングデカレンジャーロボ Raidingu Dekarenjā Robo), where it can use the Dekaranger Robo's Signal Cannon for its Riding Justice Flasher (ライディングジャスティスフラッシャー Raidingu Jasutisu Furasshā) attack and through this formation it can combine with the Dekaranger Robo to form Super Dekaranger Robo.
Though Deka Bike is never seen flying in Earth's atmosphere, it is capable of interstellar flight, and is used as a means of interstellar transport on several occasions. It was destroyed in the finale when Tetsu set it to remote control and had it ram into the Deka Base Robo with Agent Abrella at the controls in a kamikaze attack, which only proved to be futile. However, like Dekaranger Robo, it was rebuilt to help the Magirangers in a fight against two Alienizers and a Hades Beastman.
Exclusive to Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger The Movie: Full Blast Action, Blast Buggy (ブラストバギー Burasuto Bagī) is one of the remaining Deka Machines on Planet Leslie that was found and piloted by Deka Break. It can combine with Dekaranger Robo to create Dekaranger Robo Full Blast Custom (デカレンジャーロボ フルブラストカスタム Dekarenjā Robo Furu Burasuto Kasutamu) when the command "Special Investagation Armament!" (特捜武装！ Tokusō Busō!) is given. When combined it splits into the Blast Shield (ブラストシールド Burasuto Shīrudo) (which replaces Pat Signer's signboard) and Blast Launcher (ブラストランチャー Burasuto Ranchā) (double barrel gun), with the rear bumper forming a chest ornament for Dekaranger Robo.
Attacks are Spinning Blast (スピニングブラスト Supiningu Burasuto), (planting the shield on the ground to spin around and fire in all directions) and Blast Launcher Full Blast (ブラストランチャー・フルブラスト Burasuto Ranchā Furu Burasuto) finisher in Dekaranger Robo Full Blast Custom Final Mode (デカレンジャーロボ フルブラストカスタム ファイナルモード Dekarenjā Robo Furu Burasuto Kasutamu Fainaru Mōdo) (placing the launcher on the shield to fire a supercharged shot, calling it the Full Blast Launcher (フルブラストランチャー Furu Burasuto Ranchā)).
Super Dekaranger Robo
When Dekaranger Robo combines with Deka Bike through the Riding Dekaranger Robo formation, it can create the Super Special Investigation Combination Super Dekaranger Robo (超特捜合体スーパーデカレンジャーロボ Chō Tokusō Gattai Sūpā Dekarenjā Robo).
Pat Striker becomes Super Dekaranger Robo's head and main torso. Pat Gyror becomes Super Dekaranger Robo's left arm. Patrailer becomes Super Dekaranger Robo's right arm. Pat Armor goes on top of Super Dekaranger Robo's right shoulder. Pat Signer goes on top of Super Dekaranger Robo's left shoulder. Deka Bike Robo becomes Super Deka Ranger Robo's helmet, chest armor, back, shoulders, fists, and lower legs.
It can use its jet engines to maneuver at superhuman speeds and it can perform its finisher Gatling Punch (ガトリングパンチ Gatoringu Panchi) where it strikes with a barrage of high speed punches, and Dynamite Upper (ダイナマイトアッパー Dainamaito Appā), a powerful uppercut punch.
Deka Wing Robo
The Pat Wings (パトウィング Pato Wingu) come when the command "Pat Wings, Take Off!" (パトウィング、テイクオフ！ Pato Wingu, Teiku Ofu!) is given. They combine into Special Investigation Combination Deka Wing Robo (特捜合体デカウィングロボ Tokusō Gattai Deka Wingu Robo). Created by Swan for cases involving aerial and outer space battles, since it is better equipped for midair combat. Designed to be used with the Deka Rangers' SWAT Mode. It can perform the Double Heel Smash (ダブルヒールスマッシュ Daburu Hīru Sumasshu). Armed with its two Pat Magnum (パトマグナム Pato Magunamu) guns and can transform into the Deka Wing Cannon (デカウィングキャノン Deka Wingu Kyanon) to delete its opponent with the Final Buster (ファイナルバスター Fainaru Basutā) finisher. Deka Wing Cannon is an homage to the Vavilos Big Magnum of Uchuu Keiji Shaider. The Deka Wing Robo was used in the finale by Deka Break to hold off the stolen Deka Base Robo so the others could reclaim it from Agent Abarella. Though the Deka Wing Robo was badly damaged to where it was rendered immobile, it was later repaired and used again in Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger.
The command for the Deka Wing Cannon formation is "Special Investigation Transformation!". The Deka Wing Cannon can also be held by another mecha and combine energies to enhance the cannon's power, these other variations are All Star Ultimate Buster (オールスター・アルティメットバスター Ōru Sutā Arutimetto Basutā) (with Dekaranger Robo, Deka Bike Robo and Deka Base Robo), Twin Robo Ultimate Buster (ツインロボ・アルティメットバスター Tsuin Robo Arutimetto Basutā) (with Deka Bike Robo), and Magi Final Buster (マジファイナルバスター Maji Fainaru Basutā) (with the Magirangers' Magi Legend).
Pat Wing 1 forms Deka Wing Robo's head, torso, and upper legs. Pat Wing 2 forms Deka Wing Robo's arms and Deka Wing Cannon's handle. Pat Wing 3 forms Deka Wing Robo's lower legs and Deka Wing Cannon's barrels. Pat Wing 4 forms Deka Wing Robo's right foot and Deka Wing Cannon's right muzzle. Pat Wing 5 forms Deka Wing Robo's left foot and Deka Wing Cannon's left muzzle.
In one instance, Pat Wing 5 was used as a missile to ram into the enemy where Deka Pink promptly threw out the Mechahuman out of the cockpit.
- Pat Wing 1 (パトウィング1 Pato Wingu Wan): Piloted by Deka Red. Is the fastest flyer of the five Pat Wings, and has also high mobility.
- Pat Wing 2 (パトウィング2 Pato Wingu Tsū): Piloted by Deka Blue. Has high stability, able to do a hovering flight. Equipped with wingtip blasters.
- Pat Wing 3 (パトウィング3 Pato Wingu Surī): Piloted by Deka Green. Has high confidentiality, is suitable for conveyance of dangerous goods. Carries the container and accumulates the energy of Deka Wing Cannon in it.
- Pat Wing 4 (パトウィング4 Pato Wingu Fō): Piloted by Deka Yellow. Able to do a stealth flight and has the strongest body of the five Pat Wings. Equipped with special arms, like flares or tear-gas bombs.
- Pat Wing 5 (パトウィング5 Pato Wingu Faibu): Piloted by Deka Pink. Equipped with a huge speaker, able to emit warning to Alienizers or tell citizens refuge advice. The fire-extinguishing activities by water-drainage are also possible. In episode 39, Deka Break was the substitute pilot of Pat Wing 5 when Umeko was in a coma while investigating the case involving Yuilwerian Mime.
Three combinations never seen in the show are given in the toy instructions. The first combines Pat Striker with Pat Wings 2-5, the second combines Pat Wing 1 with four of the Deka Machines (sans Pat Striker), and the third is the combination with the Pat Wing 1 and the Deka Machine limbs combined with the Deka Bike in a riding mode. Additionally, though also never seen in the footage, the toy the Deka Base Crawler is able to be converted slightly to allow it to carry the Deka Bike atop itself.
- Fragrantian Erika (フラグラント星人 衛里香 Furanguranto Seijin Erika, 3, 4): The princess of a royal intergalactic family who was kidnapped by the Rikomoian Kevakia, who held her for ransom in exchange for the rare but powerful Wellness Stone. She was rescued by Ban and Hoji, who deleted Kevakia. Portrayed by Risa Yoshiki (吉木 りさ Yoshiki Risa).
- Hikaru Hiwatari (日渡 氷狩 Hiwatari Hikaru, 7, 8, 10 Years After): A young ESPer with the ability to teleport inanimate objects. Originally a street wanderer, he hated humans because they mistreated him due to his powers, and wanted to leave the planet as soon as possible. This was taken in advantage by an Alienizer named Dagonel, who used him for his crimes. However, Jasmine managed to convince him to trust in her, and after Dagonel's defeat, Hikaru left the planet to join the SPD training academy, later joining the Earth branch years later as a young man and marrying Jasmine. Portrayed by Yuto Uemura (上村 祐翔 Uemura Yūto).
- Zamuzan Myra (ザムザ星人マイラ Zamuza Seijin Maira, 9, 10): A beautiful young woman who was the subject of a stakeout run by the Dekarangers, as her ex-boyfriend - the Alienizer Sheik - had escaped from prison and it was suspected that he would be heading her way. Mesmerized by her beauty, Ban forgot the stakeout rules and socialized with her, pretending to be the plumber of her apartment building. Sheik indeed came to Earth for Myra, but despite the fact that the Dekarangers protected her, she lost respect for Ban for lying to her. In the end, after the Dekarangers deleted Sheik, she and Ban became friends again (but only strictly friends) after he stuck to his promise of protecting her. Portrayed by Nana Nakamoto (中本 奈奈 Nakamoto Nana).
- Ocarnan Amy (オカーナ星人エイミー Okāna Seijin Eimī, 12): A giant alien baby whose cradle pod landed on Earth. Amy is able to grow into giant-size, but because she cannot control this ability yet, she has a special pacifier on her mouth to inhibit the growth. Umeko was assigned to take care of Amy until her parents arrive to pick her up. An Igaroid, however, was sent by Agent Abrella to kidnap Amy, for her cries are shock-waves powerful enough to cause mass-destruction. In a sense of "motherly" defense, Deka Pink used Dekaranger Robo to destroy the Igaroid and Devil Capture 3 to protect Amy. Shortly after the ordeal, Amy returned to her home planet with her parents. Voiced by Sara Nakayama (中山 さら Nakayama Sara).
- Flora (フローラ Furōra, 15, 16): An android designed after a teenage girl. Her original purpose was serving as the brain of a monster called Gigas, as the intent of her creator Meteus, who referred to her as Meria (メリア). However, she met Sen and befriended him. During the time being, Sen helped her to develop "a heart", so she could be more than just machine. She was later captured by Meteus, but saved by Deka Master, who killed Meteus. Flora was accepted as human and joined SPD central HQ on another planet. Portrayed by Takaou Ayatsuki (彩月 貴央 Ayatsuki Takaō).
- Zoinaian Baytonin (ゾイナー星人ベートニン Zoinā Seijin Bētonin, 18): An alien from Planet Zoina who crashed landed in Kyoto during Feudal Era Japan. A samurai - who turned out to be Ban's ancestor - taught him the ways of bushido and samurai conduct. Baytonin ended up in present-day Kyoto, confused by the changes and Abrella made him believe the Dekarangers were invaders with bad intentions. But after Ban defeated him with Doggie's D-Sword Vega, Baytonin realized the truth and helped them. His species ages slower than humans, according to Jasmine, the age difference is 60,000 years. Voiced by Mantarō Iwao (岩尾 万太郎 Iwao Mantarō).
- Shinnooian Hakutaku (シンノー星人ハクタク Shinnō Seijin Hakutaku, 25, 34, 48): A wise woman who has knowledge of all space herbs and sometimes changes herself into a human teenage girl. She has a third eye in the shape of a small red jewel. Tetsu and the other five Dekaranger are under her care but Sen is the one who needed the most of her guidance. She had a thing for Sen, remaining on Earth to gather enough money for their wedding. On the second to last episode of Dekaranger, she with Gin and the rest of Japan cheered on the Dekarangers to victory. Voiced by Reiko Suzuki (鈴木 れい子 Suzuki Reiko), while her human form is portrayed by Narumi Konno (近野 成美 Konno Narumi).
- Slorpean Faraway (スロープ星人ファラウェイ Surōpu Seijin Farawei, 30): A small-time criminal who has an appearance similar to that of a ganguro girl, who Ban could not stand. She was given a mysterious gem by Agent Abrella. Upon her arrival on Earth, she was captured by SPD. However, using her kind's talent of hacking, she escaped from the Deka Base and met up with her old boyfriend, presenting the gem to him. After being caught up with by the team, Abrella arrived and revealed that the gem was a targeting device for a devastating missile after Faraway ate it. Her boyfriend once again dumped her in fear of being killed by the missile. To add insult to injury, the Igaroid that Abrella sent out noted her life isn't worth anything, but Ban stuck up for her. After Ban and the Dekaranger team stopped Abrella's androids from jettisoning Faraway to space before quickly destroying the missile with Deka Base Robo, Faraway was pardoned for her part as she began to flirt with Ban, much to his dismay. Portrayed by Asa (あじゃ).
- Chanbenarian Gin (チャンベーナ星人ギン Chanbēna Seijin Gin, 34, 48): A cat-like alien child who tried to steal medicine from Hakutaku for his sick mother after he was unable to buy it with the pearl he found, but was stopped and befriended by Sen. Gin later learn that the pearl he found was a tool Gineka uses to mark his prey, though he survived thanks to stealing a spatula that shielded him from the shot. In the end, his mother received medicine from Hakutaku at Sen's request. In episode 48 before the end credits, he with Hakutaku and the rest of Japan cheered on the Dekarangers to win. Voiced by Yōko Teppōzuka (鉄炮塚 葉子 Teppōzuka Yōko).
- Mikean Teresa (マイク星人テレサ Maiku Seijin Teresa, 37): A female singer and guitarist who was Hoji's girlfriend. It was revealed that she was suffering from a terminal disease after working in a dangerous mining planet years ago. Her younger brother Clord was secretly working on a cure, but it involved lethally taking nutrients out of young women. Hoji, who was working on a Tokkyou gold badge promotion, was left no choice but to delete Clord. This resulted in him tragically breaking up with Teresa, and his refusal of the gold badge out of the resulting guilt. Portrayed by Chie Tanaka (田中 千絵 Tanaka Chie).
- Falufian Yaako (ファルファ星人ヤーコ Farufa Seijin Yāko, 38): Yaako is a small alien child that somewhat resembles a piglet; hence Ban calling her "kobuta-chan" (the Japanese word for piglet). She has the ability to manipulate locks; because of this, she was partnered with the Alienizer Gyanjava to commit mass burglary across the galaxy. One day, she ran away from Gyanjava and approached the SPD for protection. During the escort operation, Yaako and Ban were tricked into riding a bicycle rigged with a speed-sensitive explosive set up by Gyanjava, who revealed that he killed Yaako's parents and kidnapped her to do his dirty work. Ban and Yaako rode the bicycle away from the city, but an ambush by an army of Batsuroids and Anaroids forced them off a cliff. It was at this moment that Yaako's heart sparked and she changed into her true form - a beautiful humanoid teenage girl with wings, saving Ban from the explosion. She then used her power to strip Gyanjava of his armor before Ban deleted him. In the end, Yaako was assigned to help the SPD. Voiced by Shoko Nakagawa (中川 翔子 Nakagawa Shōko), who also portrays her adult form.
- Clementian Carrie (クレメント星人キャリー Kuremento Seijin Kyarī, 10 Years After): A girl from the planet Clement, whose people can enter the bodies of others for concealment. Two years prior, told to hide in her father's body, Carrie and her father Amata stumbled into Kruger's confrontation with Reidlich as he murdered her father to frame Kruger. At Kruger's behest while they were alone, given the names of this team to know who to trust, Carrie went on the run for years before coming to Earth with the Dekarangers escorting her to Gowashichoru. Portrayed by Rino Kobayashi (小林 里乃 Kobayashi Rino).
Other Sentai Teams
- Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger: 2003 Sentai hero team. Appeared in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger. At first the main three members, Ryoga, Yukito, and Ranru, were arrested for attacking the metropolis. Soon after, the Dekaranger team learned that the Abarangers were actually hunting down a mysterious Alienizer known as Kazak, who was planning to resurrect the evil Evolien god Dezumozorlya. After facing revived (and strangely speechless) Alienizers, Asuka travelled from Dino Earth to join the rest of the team. Kazak failed to resurrect Dezumozorlya, instead resurrecting Mikoto and his Bakuryū TopGaler, as well. After successfully defeating all of the Alienizer's and the Trinoid Saunaginnan, Mikoto left for the afterlife again, and the rest of the team celebrated their victory before parting ways. Though the Dekarangers at first disliked the Abarangers' amateurish methods especially Ban who didn't get along with Ryoga initially, because Ryoga was distracted during battle by a promise he made to his niece Mai, ultimately the Dekarangers learn that a hero doesn't need to be a trained professional.
- Mahou Sentai Magiranger: Met up in Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, starting from when an Alienizer attacked the restaurant Umeko, the Ozu siblings, and Hikaru were in on Fantastic Happy Day. Ban also returns from the Fire Squad to delete an Alienizer that formerly worked with Infershia. When Urara and Jasmine both get captured, the two teams work together to put a stop to the Alienizer and to prevent them from taking the Flower of Heaven that was entrusted to the Ozu siblings' mother. Unfortunately, Ban and Kai don't get along at first. The Dekarangers learn from the Ozu siblings and Hikaru about the meaning of family.
Space Criminals Alienizer
Space Criminals Alienizer (宇宙犯罪者アリエナイザー Uchū Hanzaisha Arienaizā) is the generic name given to aliens that commit various forms of crime, on Earth and on other planets in the setting of Dekaranger.
Rainian Agent Abrella (レイン星人エージェント・アブレラ Rein Seijin Ējento Aburera) is an Alienizer agent who arrives at Earth from Planet Rain, a world in which it constantly rains, evident that Abrella needs an artificial environment of rain to sustain himself. The most sinister figure in the galactic black market, he is solely responsible for the outbreak of wars in seven galaxies, destroying billions of lives in the process. He is usually seen offering his services to the alien criminals there, providing Mechanoids and Kaijuki for the right price. Acting behind the shadows, Abrella gathers info on the Deka Base from his clients who made it in and escaped with their lives, setting up a plan over time to fulfill his desire for a "world of just currency and crime". Eventually making his presence known to the Dekarangers during the Faraway incident, Abrella starts taking their interference personally after the Browgoul incident, leading a campaign against the Space Police through Doggie's former friend Bisques and piloting a Big Drawer until he finally executes his master plan, busting out a quartet of Alienizer criminals and taking over the Deka Base while he used another Alienizer criminal Jellyfis to keep the Dekarangers busy. From there, he uses Deka Base Robo to rampage Megalopolis so to lure the bulk of SPD to Earth, using their own planetary forcefield against them. However, he meets his end at the hands of the Dekarangers, thus finally bringing him to justice through the D-Bazooka. However, true to his final words, his pupil Abollos would carry on in his stead. His name is from "umbrella", which makes sense considering his homeworld.
In Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: 10 Years After, Kight Reidlich cloned a giant version of Abrella that he kept on planet Highgord to help him fight the Dekarangers. However, Clone Abrella is killed by Dekaranger Robo piloted by Deka Break.
Abrella is voiced by Ryūsei Nakao (中尾 隆聖 Nakao Ryūsei).
The Mechanoids (メカ人間 Meka Ningen) are android foot soldiers created by Abrella and used by the Alienizers whom he offers his services to.
- Anaroids (アーナロイド Ānaroido): Androids that appear from the grenades thrown by an Alienizer or a Batsuroid. Voiced by Katsumi Shiono (塩野 勝美 Shiono Katsumi) and Yuuki Anai (穴井 勇輝 Anai Yūki).
- Batsuroids (バーツロイド Bātsuroido): Androids who lead the Anaroids. Can use hand-mounted gun to blast enemies, later on swords, which are re-colored versions of the Spark Vectors used by the Timerangers. Voiced by Katsumi Shiono and Yuuki Anai.
- Igaroids (イーガロイド Īgaroido): The highest rank out. Use swords to attack, has an attack called Cross Burst (クロスバースト Kurosu Bāsuto). Able to speak human languages (including Japanese). They sometimes use swords which are really re-colored versions of the Spark Vectors used by the Timerangers. Voiced by Kazuya Nakai (中井 和哉 Nakai Kazuya).
Kight Reidlich (カイト・レイドリッヒ Kaito Reidorihhi) is the villain of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: 10 Years After, able to change his face. He is the chief of the Space Police's Galactic District Police Bureau, having being selling investigative information to the space mafia Qurlian Family (キルリアンファミリー Kirurian Famirī) to gain an immense sum of money. But when Doggie Kruger uncovered Reidlich's activities, he mortally wounded Kruger and used his SPD badge's Mirage Dimension to pose as Kruger to frame him for killing his Qurlian customers and their Clementian hostage Amata in cold blood. Reidlich kept Kruger heavily sedated and did everything in his power to cover up his criminal act until Amata's daughter Carrie, who witnessed everything through their race's ability to hide in other people's bodies, give the Dekarangers the evidence to prove their leader's innocent. This forces Reidlich to equip his Neo Hyper Muscle Gear facing Deka Red and Deka Break before sacrificing Assam and Mugi to power the suit up to its maximum output to overwhelm the Dekarangers. However, Reidlich is deleted by the Dekarangers, using a combination of Impulse Vega Slash (Deka Red with the D-Sword Vega) with Deka Break's Lightning Fist and the D-Bazooka.
Kight Reidlich is voiced by Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya).
Special Criminal Alienizers
Sadistic Alienizers who have committed high-profile crimes. The most evil Alienzers in the universe, these figures are pursued by SPD's Tokkyou forces.
- The Three Hells Siblings (ヘルズ3兄弟 Herusu San Kyōdai): From Planet Reversia, they are wanted on 79 planets on charges of marauding and murder. Their method is that Succubus and Bon-Goblin arrive on an ideal planet, then contact Blitz so they can have their way with the planet and its people before they get tired of it and destroys the entire planet to find another world to repeat the process. Due to their arrival on Earth, Deka Break appeared.
- Reversian Bon-Goblin Hells (リバーシア星人ボンゴブリン・ヘルズ Ribāshia Seijin Bon-Goburin Heruzu, 21, 22, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): He is the middle child, the strongest and always hungry (he could devour entire buildings and his hunger wouldn't be satisfied). Most of his body is unaffected by most blade weapons, including Deka Master's D-Sword Vega, but luckily he has weak spots amongst these rare muscles. The only weak point is his throat, but if filled up enlarges into an "ugly body". He is deleted by Deka Bike Robo. Bon Goblin is briefly resurrected in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger, but is killed for good by Aba Red, Abare Blue, Abare Black, and Deka Yellow. Voiced by Toshiharu Sakurai (桜井 敏治 Sakurai Toshiharu), while the revived Bon-Goblin is voiced by Katsumi Shiono.
- Reversian Succubus Hells (リバーシア星人サキュバス・ヘルズ Ribāshia Seijin Sakyubasu Heruzu, 21-23, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): The youngest of the Hell Siblings, drains the lifeforce out of those she touches. She disguises as a human called Camille. She first wants to devour Jasmine, but then becomes interested in the girl's ESP and wanted her as a partner/pet instead. She is the first to pilot the God Pounder robot. Succubus is mortally injured by Blitz during her fight with Deka Break. Despite her injury, Succubus survives long enough to revive her brother by transferring all the life energy she has absorbed into him. Succubus is briefly resurrected in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger to gather lifeforce, but is killed for good by Deka Pink, Deka Yellow, and Abare Yellow. Portrayed by Mayu Gamō (蒲生 麻由 Gamō Mayu).
- Reversian Blitz Hells (リバーシア星人ブリッツ・ヘルズ Ribāshia Seijin Burittsu Heruzu, 21-23): The eldest brother, the most evil of the trio with the title "Outer Space Grim Reaper" (宇宙の死神 Uchū no Shinigami). Cold and ruthless, he even uses/attacks his younger siblings, not caring if they die or not. Deleted by Riding Dekaranger Robo when he attempted to escape in God Pounder. Later on Pouchien Balipen copied his D.N.A. and took on his form and piloted God Pounder 2. Voiced by Hiroshi Tsuchida (土田 大 Tsuchida Hiroshi).
- Gas Drinkers (ガスドリンカーズ Gasu Dorinkāzu): Living robots from Planet Algol, they stole the deadly Golden Snow virus that transformed anyone infected into living robotic slaves, testing it on Planet Leslie, in order to sell the vaccine for it at a high price, once they released it. Algolians' names are puns on alcoholic beverages. Algolian is a pun itself in "alcohol".
- Algolian Winsky (アルゴル星人ウインスキー Arugoru Seijin Uinsukī, Full Blast Action): The deranged member of the group, deleted by Deka Blue. Voiced by Yoshinori Okamoto (岡本 美登 Okamoto Yoshinori), who also portrays his human form.
- Algolian Zeen (アルゴル星人ジーン Arugoru Seijin Jīn, Full Blast Action): The only female of the group. Deleted by Deka Yellow and Deka Pink. Voiced by Akiko Amamatsuri (天祭 揚子 Amamatsuri Akiko), who also portrays her human form.
- Algolian Brandel (アルゴル星人ブランデル Arugoru Seijin Buranderu, Full Blast Action): The first of the Algolians to fight against the Dekarangers. Deleted by Deka Green. Voiced by Maroshi Tamura (田村 円 Tamura Maroshi), who also portrays his human form.
- Algolian Volger (アルゴル星人ヴォルガー Arugoru Seijin Vorugā, Full Blast Action): The leader of the Algolians. He uses a space martial arts technique called the Jaa Kune Do (ジャアクンドー Jaa Kun Dō).[c] He easily damaged Deka Gold's license, intimidating her to help him when his lackeys lost the virus to the Dekarangers. When she has second thoughts, he infected her with Golden Snow to be its carrier on Earth. After his minions are deleted and he is defeated by Ban, Volger returned to Leslie to pilot a Killer Tank with intent on destroying Earth. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo Full Blast Custom. Voiced by Kenichi Endō (遠藤 憲一 Endō Ken'ichi), who also portrays his human form.
- Algolian Babon (アルゴル星人バボン Arugoru Seijin Babon, Magiranger vs. Dekaranger): Buildjick's partner, he worked for Agent X so they can obtain the Flower of Heaven. He uses missile barrels on his shoulders and an arm-mounted blaster. Babon eliminated Buildjick for being captured. When the Dekarangers faced Babon, none of their attacks fazed him, because of the magic circle on his chest that absorbed any laser attack, but the Magirangers could damage him and almost deleted him, if it wasn't for Ban trying to destroy him with his new Battlizer. Babon kidnapped Urara and Jasmine went after him. Babon is going to exchange the girls for the Flower of Heaven, when his thing for tall women is used against him with "Tetsuko and Hikaruko Ozu" (Hikaru and Tetsu in disguise). He and Agent X piloted Abtrex 2 before its destruction. He is beaten by Magi Shine and Deka Break's Deka Break Shining Fist attack. He and Agent X are killed by the Fantastic Strike Out that is powered by the Flower of Heaven's Blizzard of Light. Voiced by Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi).
- Tylerian Durden (タイラー星人ダーデン Tairā Seijin Dāden, 26): The owner of an illegal fight club gambling operation who is also selling an illegal steroid, Megagesterine. He meets his end at the hands of the newly formed Super Dekaranger Robo. Voiced by Masaharu Satō (佐藤 正治 Satō Masaharu).
- Speckionian Genio (スペキオン星人ジェニオ Supekion Seijin Jenio, 28, 29, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): Charged with taking the freedom of over 1,000,000 people on 124 planets by trapping them in his own mirror world as his "art works". He is also the one to murder Tetsu's parents, after they inadvertently surprised him during an attempt to escape the Dekas on Earth. Because of his immense power, he is fiercely hunted down by Tetsu and eventually captured on Planet Cristo, placed on Prison Satellite Alcapo (監獄衛星アルカポ Kangoku Eisei Arukapo) in solitary confinement (away from any reflective surfaces, to prevent him from escaping) as his death would condemn his victims. This infamy also made him something of a celebrity among criminals, acquiring lots of fan mail each day from riff-raff attempting to gain his favor by committing crimes as lavish and grand as his own. Two years later, Tetsu would question Genio about a recent rash of copycat crimes, with the Alienizer revealing Balipen as the culprit in exchange for asking Tetsu if he remembered what his mother said at the time of her death. He managed to make Tetsu cry when he tells his side of the story about the final words of Testu's mother. Using the tear, Genio escapes confinement and heads to Earth with intend on fulfilling his vow to make Tetsu suffer. He has a Batsuroid pilot Megaroria in order to abduct Deka Red in Deka Bike Robo as a cleverly setup trap. Once Tetsu learned how to break Genio's hold on the people he captured, he is finally able to delete him. Genio is briefly resurrected in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger to gather life-force but is killed for good by Deka Break, Deka Blue, Deka Green, and Abare Blue. Voiced by Keiichi Noda (野田 圭一 Noda Keiichi).
- Ginjifuan Kazak (ギンジフ星人カザック Ginjifu Seijin Kazakku, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): From Planet Ginjifu, Kazak is a leading member of the Cosmic Violent Group Birono Family (広域宇宙暴力団ビローノファミリー Kōiki Uchū Bōryokudan Birōno Famirī). He attempted to resurrect Dezumozorlya and use its power to rule the world. He could take on the appearance of about just any kind of object, including the rug in Yatsudenwani's office, he also took on the appearance of Numa-O and even took on the appearance of Yousuke Shiina as Hurricane Red in order to catch the joint Dekaranger/Abaranger team-up off-balance. Deleted by the team effort of the Super Dekaranger Robo and Killer AbarenOh. Voiced by Ryūzaburō Ōtomo (大友 龍三郎 Ōtomo Ryūzaburō).
- Karakazian Sanoa (カラカズ星人サノーア Karakazu Seijin Sanōa, 32, 33): A mass-murderer who is the head of the Space Mafia Zundaz Family (宇宙マフィア・ズンダーズファミリー Uchū Mafia Zundāzu Famirī). He possessed the Gyutanium Crystal with intent of using it to power a dangerous weapon, only to be arrested. But he escaped thanks to his underling Zortac. Using the Muscle Gear, he took Deka Break and Deka Master hostage. Deleted by the five Dekarangers with the new S.W.A.T. armor. Voiced by Sōichirō Tanaka (田中 総一郎 Tanaka Sōichirō).
- Pyrian Korachek (パイロウ星人コラチェク Pairō Seijin Koracheku, 40): An arsonist in 4,103 cases and with 3 charges of planetary incineration. He is of the Pyrians, flame-based beings who sometimes wear protective suits to move freely in places like Earth. The Dekarangers are unaware of this until Tetsu figures out his weakness from the girl he has saved and is able to strike Korachek with his Super Impulse Fist attack. Korachek also has an Extra LL giant sized version of his suit called Flame Gear (フレイムギア Fureimu Gia), provided by Agent Abrella. His body temperature is 2,500 degrees Celsius and then when he becomes giant, it increases by 500. His suit is deleted by Deka Wing Cannon, leaving his naked body to be extinguished by the coldness of space. Voiced by Bin Shimada (島田 敏 Shimada Bin).
- Rablian Balan Su (ラブーリ星人バラン・スー Rabūri Seijin Baran Sū, 1): A giant alien who held a bus and its occupants hostage in a fit of rage when the four Dekarangers arrived at the scene at the beginning of the series. He is easily defeated and arrested, eventually revealed to have smuggled the Fan Crasher's control mechanism for Don Moyaida in his stomach, only to be betrayed.
- Diamantian Don Moyaida (ディアマンテ星人ドン・モヤイダ Diamante Seijin Don Moyaida, 1, 2): From Planet Diamante, he is charged with homicide of a child, vehicular homicide, and terrestrial resource burglary. Thought to have died in a car chase with Ban, Don Moyaida arrived on Earth disguised as a human to take back the control mechanism he deceived Balan Su to bring there. He managed to get Fan Crusher on the planet to harvest its resources for space jewelry. Deleted by Deka Red, but not before giving Abrella info on the Deka Base's Anubisium. Voiced by Takanori Kikuchi (菊池 隆則 Kikuchi Takanori), who also portrays his human form.
- Grorserian Hell-Heaven (グローザ星人ヘルヘヴン Gurōza Seijin Heru Hevun, 3): From Planet Grorser. He is charged with kidnapping for profit-making and murder in Star-29. Under the employment of Kevakia, he piloted Devil Capture to kidnap Erika and distract the Dekarangers. Deleted by Deka Blue. Voiced by Keikō Sakai (酒井 敬幸 Sakai Keikō).
- Rikomoian Kevakia (リコモ星人ケバキーア Rikomo Seijin Kebakīa, 3, 4): From Planet Rikomo, he is a digital-based being that traveling through the Internet to emerge from other computers, with a host PC as his base of operations. But once out in the physical world, his strength fades. As a result, he used Hell-Heaven to keep the Dekarangers from getting in the way of his kidnapping a girl from a rich family for ransom of the Wellness Stone. Though he is deleted by Deka Red and Deka Blue, his transferred his data into Devil Capture 2, becoming its AI. Voiced by Kōji Tobe (戸部 公爾 Tobe Kōji).
- Anrian Beildon (アンリ星人ベイルドン Anri Seijin Beirudon, 5): A rhino-like Alienizer from Planet Anri, charged with mass-murder on five planets. Working for Mano Mark of Planet Doltock, he turns humans into a red liquid gasoline for a share in profits his employer makes. He even committed bank robberies to get the money Mano Mark needs to perfect his work. His armored body is hard to penetrate until Murphy came to the rescue. Deleted by the D-Bazooka. Voiced by Kenta Miyake (三宅 健太 Miyake Kenta).
- Doltockian Mano Mark (ドルトック星人マノ・マーク Dorutokku Seijin Mano Māku, 5): Though not an Alienizer, he is a scientist who attempt to deal with Beildon under the alias of Iwaki (岩木). But he is arrested for his part in Beildon's plan in the end. His human form is portrayed by Minosuke (みのすけ).
- Juuzaian Braidy (ジューザ星人ブライディ Jūza Seijin Buraidi, 6): Not actually Alienizer, but is made to look like one by Kersus due to his malice for cars, which played a part in his family's demise. He is enlarged by Abrella and is brought in by Dekaranger Robo. Though he did wreck public property, his sentencing wouldn't be as severe due to the recent events that caused it. Voiced by Yūsuke Numata (沼田 祐介 Numata Yūsuke).
- Ridomihan Kersus (リドミハ星人カーサス Ridomiha Seijin Kāsasu, 6): Charged with murder and planet invasion, she and her younger sister Karmia (カーミア Kāmia) are from the "once-water, now desert" planet Ridomiha as invasion scouts to steal the Earth's supply of water. But Karmia has second thoughts at the last minute, caring for Earthlings, and is killed for it. She has another alien, Braidy, take the blame until Sen-chan uncovered the truth. Like other members of her race, she can use water in various ways like using it to secrete healing liquid from their stalks to heal herself and others or use high-power water streams she emits to slice through concrete and steel like butter. Deleted by the D-Bazooka. Voiced by Tomoka Hayashi (林 知花 Hayashi Tomoka), who also portrays her human form.
- Quotaian Dagonel (クウォータ星人ダゴネール Kuwōta Seijin Dagonēru, 7, 8): A 10,708-year old Alienizer from Planet Quota, however he acts just like a child. His crime is turning people into dolls. Manipulated a lonely little boy with the power to teleport objects into helping him. He piloted the Embarns. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo. Voiced by Yasuhiro Takato (高戸 靖広 Takato Yasuhiro).
- Zamuzan Sheik (ザムザ星人シェイク Zamuza Seijin Sheiku, 9, 10): Arrested on the charges of mass-murder via explosives, he is a genius bomb manufacturer, as shown by his escape from the Prison Satellite Prisron (監獄衛生プリズロン Kangoku Eisei Purizuron). He piloted Shinobi Shadow. Deleted by the D-Bazooka. Voiced by Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki).
- Bileezian Vino (ビリーザ星人ヴィーノ Birīza Seijin Vīno, 11): He was originally an old academy buddy of Hoji who retired from the Space Police out of disenchantment and lured into the life of a criminal by the money he is able to earn with his skills. Reconfiguring his body into a gun-for-hire with the ability of self-enlargement, Vino assumed the identity of Gigandes (ギガンテス Gigantesu) and committed acts of wide-area homicide before being hired by Ben G to assassinate Doggie Kruger. Though deleted by Dekaranger Robo, Gigandes revealed valuable Deka Base info to Abrella. Voiced by Naoya Gomoto (郷本 直也 Gōmoto Naoya), who also portrays his original form.
- Kajimerian Ben G (カジメリ星人ベン・G Quagmire Seijin Ben G, 13, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): From Planet Kajimeri, Ben G swore revenge on Doggie for his near-death experience during a chase from the SPD officer, undergoing cybernetic modifications to his body. Charged with mass-murder and infiltrating SPD, he kidnapped Swan as part of his revenge, but this only forced Doggie to assume his role as Deka Master. He has a Batsuroid pilot Terrible Terror to keep the Dekarangers at bay. However, Deka Master easily overcame Ben G's army of 100, then deleted him. Ben G is briefly resurrected in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger but is killed for good by Deka Master, Abare Killer, Deka Pink, and Deka Break. Voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama (檜山 修之 Hiyama Nobuyuki).
- Cristonian Ferley (クリスト星人ファーリー Kurisuto Seijin Fārī, 14): From Planet Cristo, he is charged on counts of burglary and homicide of many SPD officers. As his body could not take sunlight, he is after a mineral called Lunar Metal so he could roam freely in daylight. He has a Batsuroid pilot Devil Capture 4 to keep the Dekarangers busy while he obtained his prize and ate it, enabling him to move freely in the light of day. But his victory is short lived as he soon meets his end at the hands of the Dekarangers. Deleted by the D-Bazooka. Farley is later shown/used as a simulation training session for Deka Red and Deka Break, only this time, he is called Burning Ferley (バーニング・ファーリー Bāningu Fārī, Deka Red vs. Deka Break). Voiced by Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao).
- Titanian Meteus (ティタン星人メテウス Titan Seijin Meteusu, 15, 16): Calls himself the "Destroyer King" (破壊王 Hakaiō). A brutal figure from Planet Titan, who is after a little android girl named Flora in the Dekaranger's custody, so he could use her to control a giant machine named Gigas that he created. He used a Batsuroid to pilot Cannon Gladiator and attack the Deka Base while he went to capture Flora to try to control Gigas. After a later battle against the Dekarangers, Meteus fooled the Dekarangers with a hologram that he committed suicide and went after Flora again while the Dekarangers are fighting Gigas. However, Doggy came to Flora's rescue and Meteus is deleted for good by Deka Master. Voiced by Hisanori Koyatsu (小谷津 央典 Koyatsu Hisanori).
- Perfecian Circleba (パーフェク星人サークルバ Pāfeku Seijin Sākuruba, 17): A courier who was arrested by the Dekarangers.
- Ozchuian Ial (オズチュウ星人イーアル Ozuchū Seijin Īaru, 17): Charged on medical violations and homicide, he posed as a restaurant master named Wang (ワン Wan). His species could grow stronger when drunk, carrying a bottle of earth sake to use his drunken-fist kung fu. Umeko is able to drink some of the sake in order to keep up with his movements, but passed out shortly afterwards. Like Gigantes and Braidy, he could enlarge himself by self-groping. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo, with Deka Master as the replacement driver for Pat Signer. Voiced by Dandy Sakano (ダンディ坂野 Dandi Sakano), who also portrays his human form.
- Woojonian Jinche (ウージョン星人ジンチェ Wūjon Seijin Jinche, 19): Wanted in seven planets on charges of burglary and vandalizing, he tried to escape deletion by switching bodies with Hoji in order to take control of the Deka Base Robo. Piloted Shinobi Shadow 2. Deleted by the D-Bazooka after he revealed Deka Base secrets to Abrella. Jinche is an anagram of the word change. Voiced by Yukitoshi Hori (堀 之紀 Hori Yukitoshi).
- Guermerlian Byz Goa (ゲルマー星人バイズ・ゴア Gerumā Seijin Baizu Goa, 20): A destroyer of worlds, he set up a bomb to destroy Earth. Part of his MO is playing a game of find the bombs with the SPD units in the worlds he destroyed, and became infamous because if it. Surprisingly, when no one else could find him, Ban found him inside a vehicle disguised as a walkie-talkie. His species' greatest height is after all only about 4-5 centimeters. Piloted Cannon Gladiator 2. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo. Voiced by Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu).
- Dradian Goldom (ドラド星人ゴルドム Dorado Seijin Gorudomu, 24): He tricked another alien into holding a city block ransom with a bomb by kidnapping his child and making him believe the Dekarangers did it, allowing him to rob a bank on the block in the confusion. Piloted Terrible Terror 2. Deleted by Deka Bike Robo. Voiced by Takaya Kuroda (黒田 崇矢 Kuroda Takaya).
- Spiritian Byoi (スピリト星人ビョーイ Supirito Seijin Byōi, 25): A gas-based being is unlike any other spirit aliens, who possesses beings to commit crimes. He first possessed the man before secretly possessing Ban. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo and Deka Bike Robo. Voiced by Katsumi Shiono.
- Beesian Beeling (ビース星人ビーリング Bīsu Seijin Bīringu, 26): Another fighter who consumed Megagesterine alongside Jeeva. Fought by Hoji and Tetsu. Resembled a giant lizard. Voiced by Yoshimitsu Shimoyama (下山 吉光 Shimoyama Yoshimitsu).
- Bandarean Jeeva (バンダレ星人ジーバ Bandare Seijin Jība, 26, 45): A huge boxer in the illegal fighting club who has a 2,000 match winning streak. Upon consuming Megagesterine, he bulks up even more with large wing-like horns growing out of his arms and neck. His streak is ended by Hoji, who figured out his weakness. He's seen later in the series, reformed and working as an assistant director of a television station. Voiced by Toshitsugu Takashina (高階 俊嗣 Takashina Toshitsugu).
- Barigean Milibar (バリゲ星人ミリバル Barige Seijin Miribaru, 27, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): A murdering thief from Planet Barige. He uses wind-based attacks. Has a partner named Niwande who helped him rob criminals to raise money to help orphans, until he became reckless. He is among the monsters could enlarge himself using his wind energy. Deleted by Super Dekaranger Robo. Milibar is briefly resurrected in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger, but is killed for good by Deka Red, Deka Green, Deka Blue, and Abare Yellow. Voiced by Masaru Ōbayashi (大林 勝 Ōbayashi Masaru), who also portrays his human form.
- Wandean Niwande (ワンデ星人ニワンデ Wande Seijin Niwande, 27): Milibar's partner serving time in the Prison Satellite Alcapo (監獄衛星アルカポ Kangoku Eisei Arukapo). Voiced by Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei).
- Pouchien Bolapeno (パウチ星人ボラペーノ Pauchi Seijin Borapēno, 28): A copycat criminal who not only committed the crimes of Kevakia, Beildon, Kersus, Dagonel and Sheik, but took on their forms as well, copying their DNA to assume their identity and powers. He committed these crimes to gain the appreciation of Genio, whom he idolized. He piloted another version of the God Pounder as Blitz and is deleted by Dekaranger Robo. Voiced by Kōichi Sakaguchi (坂口 候一 Sakaguchi Kōichi).
- Pukosian Jackil (プコス星人ジャッキル Pukosu Seijin Jakkiru, 31): A hit man charged with homicide. Hired to assassinate Tokasaian Princess Io Yonmerluicchi (トカーサ星人イオ・ヨンマールイッチ Tokāsa Seijin Io Yonmāruitchi), who looked just like Umeko, by her maid Machika (マチカ). Deleted by Super Dekaranger Robo. Voiced by Kōichi Tōchika (遠近 孝一 Tōchika Kōichi).
- Botsian Zortac (ボッツ星人ゾータク Bottsu Seijin Zōtaku, 32, 33): The scatterbrained underling of Sanoa, he is the first to acquire Muscle Gear, a powerful exosuit with the ability to turn its wearer invisible and invulnerable to most attacks. Deleted by the five Dekarangers with the new S.W.A.T. armor. Voiced by Yasuhiko Kawazu (川津 泰彦 Kawazu Yasuhiko).
- Thousanian Gineka (サウザン星人ギネーカ Sauzan Seijin Ginēka, 34): A profligate son who has command over Decho and Siroger. His father is a member of the government counsel. Murdered 456 countless innocents via Kaijuki in a specialized game they set up with a rare jewel. Deleted by Deka Wing Cannon. Voiced by Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei).
- Handorean Decho (ハンドレ星人デーチョ Handore Seijin Dēcho, 34): Gineka's loyal follower. Deleted by Deka Wing Robo. Voiced by Akimitsu Takase (高瀬 右光 Takase Akimitsu).
- Tentean Siroger (テンテ星人シロガー Tente Seijin Shirogā, 34): A narcissistic follower of Gineka. Deleted by Deka Wing Robo. Voiced by Junji Kitajima (北島 淳司 Kitajima Junji).
- Tenkaonian Raja Namunan (テンカオ星人ラジャ・ナムナン Tenkao Seijin Raja Namunan, 35): He killed a detective's daughter 13 years ago. He also charged on 103 count of burglary with his Tenkao partners. He piloted Night Chaser 2. Deleted by Deka Wing Robo. Voiced by Ryōichi Tanaka (田中 亮一 Tanaka Ryōichi).
- Tenkaonian Goren Nashi (テンカオ星人ゴレン・ナシ Tenkao Seijin Goren Nashi, 35): One of Raja Namunan's partners. Killed by Chou San. Voiced by Seiji Fujita (藤田 清二 Fujita Seiji), who also portrays his human form.
- Tenkaonian Yam Tomukun (テンカオ星人ヤム・トムクン Tenkao Seijin Yamu Tomukun, 35): One of Raja Namunan's partners. Killed by Chou San. His human form is portrayed by Minoru Nanaeda (七枝 実 Nanaeda Minoru).
- Poppenian Hymal (ポッペン星人ハイマル Poppen Seijin Haimaru, 36): Though not an Alienizer, he helped Abrella. He worked with Swan once and is jealous when she is chosen for the Police Scientific Criminal Investigation Laboratory over him. Created the Frankensaurus which moved with a remote control operated by him. However, he is confronted by Deka Swan and she is able to shut down his dangerous Hymal Reactor after Agent Abrella set it to explode. Afterwards Hymal wanted to commit suicide by jumping of a cliff into hostile sea waters but Swan stopped him and after a stern lecture from Doggie, that Swan's mecha are superior to Hymal because of her selfless nature, Hymal is arrested by Tetsu for his crimes. Voiced by Naoki Tatsuta (龍田 直樹 Tatsuta Naoki).
- Mikean Clord (マイク星人クロード Maiku Seijin Kurōdo, 37): He is charged on counts of mass murder and inhuman experimentation, taking the nutrients from young women. However, unlike most Alienizers, he is not one who performs crimes for their own selfish needs. Clord killed the women in order to cure his elder sister Teresa of a deadly disease. He posed as a boy with a blue rose (which is a manifestation of the nutrients he has extracted from his victims). Teresa is in love with Hoji, which angered Clord. Hoji is ordered to delete Clord in order to become a Tokkyou, but when told of Teresa's illness by Clord, he has second thoughts about his objective. Sadly, when Clord is about to kill another group of girls, Hoji instinctively shot him in the back with his D-Sniper, deleting him. Voiced by Yuuki Tsujimoto (辻本 祐樹 Tsujimoto Yūki), who also portrays his human form.
- Aladonian Gyanjava (アラドン星人ギャンジャバ Aradon Seijin Gyanjaba, 38): He is charged with burglary and child abduction, killing a child's parents so he could utilize her natural abilities to manipulate locks. He pilots Cannon Gladiator 4. He is deleted by Deka Red SWAT Mode. Voiced by Yoshinori Okamoto, who also portrays his human form.
- Yuilwerian Mime (ユイルワー星人ミーメ Yuiruwā Seijin Mīme, 39): She creates a youth potion by stealing young women's souls through their dreams. Among the young women she targeted is Umeko. Mime pilots Megaroria 2. Deleted by the teamwork of Deka Yellow and Deka Pink SWAT Mode. Voiced by Michie Tomizawa (富沢 美智恵 Tomizawa Michie).
- Guirarkian Don Bianco (ギラーク星人ドン・ビアンコ Girāku Seijin Donbianko, 41): A white-tigerish member of the mafia, rivaled that of Don Blaco, he is attacked and killed by Jingi. Voiced by Daisuke Egawa (江川 大輔 Egawa Daisuke).
- Zabunian Don Blaco (ザブン星人ドン・ブラコ Zabun Seijin Donburako, 41): A lion-like rival member to Don Bianco. He hires Jingi to kill Don Bianco, and is deleted, as well, by him. Voiced by Shigenori Sōya (宗矢 樹頼 Sōya Shigenori).
- Assassinian Jingi (アサシン星人ジンギ Asashin Seijin Jingi, 41): An assassin who has made more than 1,000 kills in his career. He is hired by Don Blaco to kill Don Bianco, but is insulted by his employer and kills him as well. Considers his skills far beyond those of a typical killer, and gets murderously angry whenever someone questions or insults his abilities. His chain on his head can send someone to another dimension - where that dimension leads nobody knows. Deleted by Deka Wing Cannon. Voiced by Minami Takayama (高山 みなみ Takayama Minami).
- Sumasuleenian Nikaradar (スマスリーナ星人ニカレーダ Sumasurīna Seijin Nikarēda, 42): A Browgoul breeder, he sacrifices countless worlds to ensure the existence of his monstrous pets. On Earth he murdered the Minoroian Professor Monten (ミノロ星人モンテーン博士 Minoro Seijin Montēn-hakase), feeding his corpse to a hatch Browgoul, and to disguise himself as him to redirect a meteor to Earth. Deleted by Dekaranger SWAT Mode. His home world name and his name are an anagram of the Japanese word dareka ni narisumasu (誰かに成りすます?, "to assume the identity of someone"). Voiced by Hiroyuki Shibamoto (柴本 浩行 Shibamoto Hiroyuki).
- Bokudenian Biskes (ボクデン星人ビスケス Bokuden Seijin Bisukesu, 44): An old friend of Doggie's, they trained together, but Biskes is/was out of control and is/was likely to abuse any powers he had, eventually losing out on inheriting his father's dojo to Doggie, because of this, thus stemming his anger towards the Anubinoid. Has a sword similar to Doggie's called the Sword Altair (ソード・アルタイル Sōdo Arutairu) in addition has an attack called the Altair Slash (アルタイルスラッシュ Arutairu Surasshu), the rival of the Vega Slash. He showed up on Earth during Christmas to steal Deka badges for Agent Abrella as part of a smear campaign against the Dekarangers. He is also charged with illegally challenging 999 fighters to duels to the death, winning them all. Ultimately, he is deleted by Deka Master's Vega Impulse, a secret technique taught to him by their sword-master. Voiced by Takeshi Kusao (草尾 毅 Kusao Takeshi).
- Sukekonian Mashu (スケコ星人マシュー Sukeko Seijin Mashū, 46): A con-artist who marries 273 times under aliases and killed his wives by using Psycho Mushrooms to manipulate their feelings. He targets Umeko as his 274th wife and poses as a man named Hironobu (ヒロノブ). He uses the Psycho-Mushrooms to transform into a human male, but the effect only lasts for 60 minutes. However, a suspicious Sen-chan uncovers his plan and when he confronts Mashu, Mashu's plan is foiled when he unknowingly brags about his evil intentions in front of her. Deleted by Deka Pink SWAT Mode. Voiced by Osamu Hosoi (細井 治 Hosoi Osamu), while his human form is portrayed by Hiroyuki Matsumoto (松本 博之 Matsumoto Hiroyuki).
- Dynamoian Terry X (ダイナモ星人テリーX Dainamo Seijin Terī Ekkusu, 47): An Alienizer who absorbs the life force of ESPers and turns them into plasma batteries. He is confronted by Hoji and Jasmine a few years back when they are yet rookies and almost killed them (specifically wanting to absorb the life force of Jasmine due to her being an ESPer) but they are rescued by their senior Gyoku Rou. This is the fatal accident that paralyzed Gyoku and forced him to retire. Deleted by Deka Wing Cannon. Voiced by Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji).
- Kulernian Jellyfis (クラーン星人ジェリフィス Kurān Seijin Jerifisu, 48, 49): A jellyfish-like Alienizer who possesses human beings and took control of their nervous system, which is forbidden by space law. He has first possessed Ban, and uses him to attack the other Dekarangers. When Ban begins to beg for his friends to kill him in order to stop Jellyfis, Tetsu is forced to risk Ban's life in order to save him from the evil Alienizer. Tetsu used the Super Electro Fist against Ban (who's Deka Suit has been deactivated by Jellyfis), causing Ban's heart to stop. When Jellyfis left Ban's body, Tetsu used his Electro Fist technique as an unorthodox defibrillator, successfully resulting in Ban's revival. Jellyfis is used as a distraction to keep the Dekarangers busy so Abrella could invade the Deka Base. Piloted Million Missile. Deleted by Super Dekaranger Robo. Voiced by Kōzō Shioya (塩屋 浩三 Shioya Kōzō).
- Gimonian Angorl (ギモ星人アンゴール Gimo Seijin Angōru, 49): An angler-fish Alienizer that Abrella saves from the prison Doggie sent him to and equipped with the powered Hyper Muscle Gear. He piloted Abtrex while Abrella and the others took control of the Deka Base. Angorl is deleted by Deka Wing Cannon (piloted by Deka Break) and Deka Bike Robo. Voiced by Keiichi Sonobe (園部 啓一 Sonobe Keiichi).
- Gedonian Uniga (ゲド星人ウニーガ Gedo Seijin Unīga, 49, 50): An urchin-like Alienizer that Abrella rescues from the prison Doggie sent him to and equipped with Hyper Muscle Gear to help him invade the Deka Base. He managed to take down Deka Master, but is deleted by the assembled Dekarangers. Uniga is the base model for the powerful Igaroids, and even performed the same sword attack. Uniga is deleted by Deka Break. Voiced by Kazuya Nakai.
- Dragian Ganymede (ドラグ星人ガニメデ Doragu Seijin Ganimede, 49, 50): A crab-like Alienizer that Abrella breaks out from the prison Doggie sent him to and equipped with Hyper Muscle Gear to help him invade the Deka Base. Ganymede is deleted by Deka Blue and Deka Green. Voiced by Yūji Kishi (岸 祐二 Kishi Yūji).
- Jergonian Sukeela (ジャーゴ星人スキーラ Jāgo Seijin Sukīra, 49, 50): A mantis shrimp-like Alienizers that Abrella rescues from the prison Doggie has sent her to and is equipped with Hyper Muscle Gear to help him invade the Deka Base. Sukeela is deleted by Deka Yellow and Deka Pink. Voiced by Emi Shinohara (篠原 恵美 Shinohara Emi).
- Chigukadean Builjeek (チグカデ星人ビルヂーク Chigukade Seijin Birujīku, Magiranger vs. Dekaranger): A giant mechanoid from Planet Chigukade. He picked up a restaurant that the Magirangers and Umeko are in and began eating it. Was captured by the Dekarangers' mecha, only to be eliminated by his partner Babon.
- Assam Asimov (アサム・アシモフ Asamu Ashimofu, 10 Years After): A henchman of Reidlich who joined the Earth unit as Neo Deka Red (ネオデカレッド Neo Deka Reddo). After being defeated by Deka Blue and Deka Green, he is converted into energy to power Reidlich's Neo Hyper Muscle Gear Portrayed by Rakuto Tochihara (栩原 楽人 Tochihara Rakuto).
- Mugi Grafton (ムギ・グラフトン Mugi Gurafuton, 10 Years After): A henchwoman of Reidlich who joined the Earth unit as Neo Deka Yellow (ネオデカイエロー Neo Deka Ierō). After being defeated by Deka Yellow and Deka Pink, she is converted into energy to power Reidlich's Neo Hyper Muscle Gear. Portrayed by Mizuho Hata (秦 瑞穂 Hata Mizuho).
- Machine Monster Gigas (マシンモンスター・ギーガス Mashin Monsutā Gīgasu, 15, 16): The machine monster that Meteus is attempting to find and control. It grows by consuming matter and electricity, and resembles a large metal pinecone with a mouth and a slew of metal tentacles. It is destroyed by Deka Base Robo.
- Space Life Form Browgoul (宇宙生物ブラウゴール Uchū Seibutsu Buraugōru, 42, 43): Monstrous alien beasts that feed on the metal of meteors to increase in size. Two known creatures are brought to Earth by Nikaradar. The first is used to eat Monten, so Nikaradar can impersonate him and direct a meteor to Earth. Though the first Browgoul is killed by Super Deka Ranger Robo, its power is transferred to the just hatched younger sibling who overpowers Super Deka Ranger Robo before willing the meteor back on its course to Earth. With Nikaradar dead, Abrella decided to take advantage and breed the Browgoul himself after Earth's destruction. But the meteor is successively destroyed and the second Browgoul is ultimately destroyed by Deka Wing Cannon, energized by Deka Ranger Robo, Deka Bike Robo and Deka Base Robo in an All Star Ultimate Buster.
The Kaijuki (怪重機 Kaijūki, "Monster Heavy Industrial Machines")[d] are robots usually provided by Abrella himself, either the owners pilot them to fight the Deka Rangers' robots, or use them as a distraction with help from a Batsuroid. This is a grand departure from the other Sentai series, and is comparable to the situation in Choudenshi Bioman. In that case, there are no monsters-of-the-week, having instead five and later three recurring human-sized commanders that would pilot different giant-sized robots-of-the-week.
- Scarabader (スカラベーダー Sukarabēdā, 1): A Kaijuki that was piloted by Don Moyaida.
- Fan Crusher (ファンクラッシャー Fan Kurasshā, 2): A Kaijuki that Don Moyaida uses to harvest planets for their resources to produce space jewelry. Bringing its components to Earth, don Moyaida activates the Fan Crusher prior to its destruction by Dekaranger Robo.
- Devil Capture (デビルキャプチャー Debiru Kyapuchā, 3, 4, 12, 14, 30): The first series of Kaijuki the Dekarangers deal with, the first model piloted by Hell-Heaven before it was destroyed by Pat Striker equipped with the Judgment Sword. The next model was Devil Capture 2 (デビルキャプチャー2 Debiru Kyapuchā Tsū, 4), which Kevakia transferring his data into to become the robot's AI prior to its destruction by Dekaranger Robo. Devil Capture 3 (デビルキャプチャー3 Debiru Kyapuchā Surī) and Devil Capture 4 (デビルキャプチャー4 Debiru Kyapuchā Fō) were both piloted by Batsuroids and destroyed by Dekaranger Robo. Devil Capture 5 (デビルキャプチャー5 Debiru Kyapuchā Faibu, 30) was piloted by Faraway before it was defeated by Dekabike Robo. The final model Devil Capture 6 (デビルキャプチャー6 Debiru Kyapuchā Shikkusu, 36) was controlled by Hymal before Deka Bike Robo and Dekaranger Robo destroy it for good.
- Embarns (エンバーンズ Enbānzu, 7, 8, 34): Piloted by Dagonel. Destroyed by Dekaranger Robo. Later rebuilt and piloted by Siroger. Destroyed for good by Deka Wing Robo.
- Shinobi Shadow (シノビシャドー Shinobi Shadō, 9, 10): A series of ninja Kaijuki. While the first model piloted by Sheik is destroyed by Dekaranger Robo, the second model Shinobi Shadow 2 (シノビシャドー2 Shinobi Shadō Tsū, 19) is piloted by Jinche prior to its destruction by Deka Base Robo.
- Terrible Terror (テリブルテーラー Teriburu Tērā, 13): A Kaijuki piloted by a Batsuroid prior to Dekaranger Robo destroying it. The second model Terrible Terror 2 (テリブルテーラー2 Teriburu Tērā Tsū, 24) is piloted by Goldom before it was destroyed by Deka Bike Robo.
- Cannon Gladiator (キャノングラディエーター Kyanon Guradiētā, 15, 16): The first model was piloted by a Batsuroid and was defeated by Dekaranger Robo before being eaten by Gigas. Following it were, Cannon Gladiator 2 (キャノングラディエーター2 Kyanon Guradiētā Tsū, 20) piloted by Byz Goa and destroyed by Dekaranger Robo, Cannon Gladiator 3 (キャノングラディエーター3 Kyanon Guradiētā Surī, 31) piloted by Jackil and destroyed by Super Dekaranger Robo, and Cannon Gladiator 4 (キャノングラディエーター4 Kaijūki Kyanon Guradiētā Fō, 38) that was piloted by Gyanjava before it was destroyed by Deka Base Robo.
- Big Drawer (ビグドローワー Bigu Dorōwā, 18): The first model was piloted by a Batsuroid and destroyed by Deka Base Robo. Agent Abrella piloted Big Drawer II (ビグドローワー2 Bigu Dorōwā Tsū, 44) before it was destroyed by Deka Base Robo.
- God Pounder (ゴッドパウンダー Goddo Paundā, 21-23, 28): The Three Hells Siblings' Kaijuki, it was originally piloted by Succubus before Blitz used it in his final stand off against Riding Dekaranger Robo. God Pounder is later rebuilt and piloted by Bolapeno posing as Blitz before the Kaijuki is destroyed for good by Dekaranger Robo.
- Killer Tank (キラータンク Kirā Tanku, Full Blast Action): Piloted by Volger. Destroyed by Dekaranger Robo Full Blast Custom.
- Hunter Jet (ハンタージェット Hantā Jetto, 25, 32): Originally piloted by Byoi, it was destroyed by Deka Bike Robo before it was rebuilt for Sanoa's use. It's succeeding model Hunter Jet 2 (ハンタージェット2 Hantā Jetto Tsū, 46) was piloted by a Batsuroid until it wasconfiscated by the Dekarangers, after Pat Wing 5 crashed through its cockpit section and was used by the Dekarangers during a sting operation against Mashu.
- Ultimate Evil (アルティメットイビル Arutimetto Ibiru, 26, 34): A demonic series of Kaijuki, the first was piloted by Durden before it was heavily damaged by Super Dekaranger Robo, with Decho using it before it was destroyed by good Deka Wing Robo. It was succeeded by Ultimate Evil 2 (アルティメットイビル2 Arutimetto Ibiru Tsū, 41) which Jingi before the Deka Wing Cannon destroyed it.
- Megaroria (メガロリア, 29): The first was used by a Batsusroid before being destroyed by Deka Bike Robo. Megaroria 2 (メガロリア2 Megaroria Tsū, 39) is then used by Mime before it is destroyed by Deka Wing Robo .
- Pallette View (パレットビュー Paretto Byū, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): Piloted by Kazak. Destroyed by the teamwork of Super Dekaranger Robo and Killer AbarenOh.
- Knight Chaser (ナイトチェイサー Naito Cheisā, 30): The first was used by Batsuroid to pursue Faraway's Devil Capture 5 before being destroyed by Super Dekaranger Robo. The succeeding model Knight Chaser 2 (ナイトチェイサー2 Naito Cheisā Tsū, 35) is piloted by Raja Namunan prior to its destruction by the Deka Wing Cannon.
- Million Missile (ミリオンミサイル Mirion Misairu, 34, 48, 49): A Kaijuki that Gineka used in his sick games before it is destroyed by Deka Wing Cannon. The Kaijuki was later rebuilt for Jellyfis's use before it is destroyed for good by Super Dekaranger Robo.
- Frankensaurus (フランケンザウルス Furankenzaurusu, 36): Created by Hymal where most of its body aside from the power core and head is created from the parts of six previous machines: Fan Crusher's chest, Devil Capture 2's Tail, Shinobi Shadow's legs, Terrible Terror's arms, God Pounder's boosters, and Million Missile's shoulders. Powered by the Hymal Reactor, a dangerous reactor created by Hymal. It is able to overwhelm Dekaranger Robo and Super Dekaranger Robo. After Swan is safely able to deactivate the reactor, the Dekarangers destroyed Frankensaurus with the Deka Wing Cannon.
- Abtrex (アブトレックス Abutorekkusu, 48, 49): Abrella's personal Kaijuki, it can assume the Abtrailer (アブトレーラー Abutorērā) vehicle mode. Entrusting its use to Angorl, Abtrex heavily damages Dekaranger Robo before being destroyed by Deka Wing Cannon and Deka Bike Robo. The next model Abotrex (アボトレックス Abotorekkusu, Magiranger vs. Dekaranger) was piloted by Abrella's heir Abollos, who intended to destroy all love on Earth, but he required Miyuki's Flower of Heaven to do so. When Abotrex was about to blow up the planet, Deka Wing Cannon and Magi Legend blasted it out of space, and it was destroyed with the combined mecha attack of Magi King, Dekaranger Robo, Travelion, and Deka Bike Robo.
- "Juu Kune Do" is a portmanteau of Jeet Kune Do and the Japanese word jū (銃?, "gun").
- "Tokkyou" is an abbreviation for Tokubetsu Shitei Kyōaku Hanzai Taisaku Sōsakan (特別指定凶悪犯罪対策捜査官?, Counter Special Criminal Investigators).
- "Jaa Kune Do" is a portmanteau of Jeet Kune Do and the Japanese word jaaku (邪悪?, "evil").
- "Kaijuki" is a combination of the Japanese words kaijū (怪獣?, "monster") and jūki (重機?, "heavy industrial machine").