Special needs (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Special needs is a term that describes the requirements of individuals who need support to cope with neurological disabilities.
Special needs may also refer to:
Category of people
- Alternative education, includes a number of approaches to teaching and learning separate from that offered by mainstream traditional education
- Special education, a term that applies to students – used in the United States
- Special Educational Needs, a term that applies to students – used in the United Kingdom
- Special Needs Evacuation Tracking System
- Special Needs (film), a 2007 film by Isaak James
- Special Needs, former name of the British band The Needs
- "Special Needs" (Placebo song), a song by the British rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Special needs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.