Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Species or species in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Species is one of the basic units of biological classification.
Species may also refer to:
- Species (franchise)
- Species (film), a 1995 science fiction/horror film
- Cloud species, in meteorology, the taxonomic rank below the genus level of cloud classification
- Chemical species, a common name for atoms, molecules, molecular fragments, ions, etc
- Combinatorial species, an abstract, systematic method for analysing discrete structures in terms of generating functions
- Species counterpoint, a relationship between two or more voices in music
- Species, the forms (bread and wine) of the Eucharist, especially in discussion of transubstantiation
- Species problem, a mixture of difficult, related questions that often come up when biologists identify species
- Specie (disambiguation), an unrelated term used to refer to coins
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Species.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.