From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up specificity or specific in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specificity may refer to:
- Being specific (disambiguation)
- Specificity (statistics), the proportion of negatives in a binary classification test which are correctly identified
- Specificity (linguistics), whether a noun phrase has a particular referent as opposed to referring to any member of a class
- Particular, as opposed to abstract, in philosophy
- Asset specificity, the extent that investments supporting a particular transaction have a higher value than if they were redeployed for any other purpose
- Domain specificity, theory that many aspects of cognition are supported by specialized learning devices
- Specificity theory, theory that pain is "a specific sensation, with its own sensory apparatus independent of touch and other senses"
- Species (disambiguation)
- Specification (disambiguation)
- Specialty (disambiguation)
- Site-specific (disambiguation)
- Language for specific purposes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Specificity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.