Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up specificity or specific in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specificity may refer to:
- Being specific (disambiguation)
- Specificity (statistics), the proportion of negatives in a binary classification test which are correctly identified
- Sensitivity and specificity, in relation to medical diagnostics
- Specificity (linguistics), whether a noun phrase has a particular referent as opposed to referring to any member of a class
- Particular, as opposed to abstract, in philosophy
- Asset specificity, the extent that investments supporting a particular transaction have a higher value than if they were redeployed for any other purpose
- Domain specificity, theory that many aspects of cognition are supported by specialized learning devices
- Specificity theory, theory that pain is "a specific sensation, with its own sensory apparatus independent of touch and other senses"
- Cascading Style Sheets#Specificity, determines which styles are applied to an html element when more than one rule could apply.
- Chemical specificity, in chemistry and biochemistry, with regard to enzymes or catalysts and their substrates
- Species (disambiguation)
- Specification (disambiguation)
- Specialty (disambiguation)
- Site-specific (disambiguation)
- Language for specific purposes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Specificity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.