|Look up specificity or specific in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specificity may refer to:
- Being specific (disambiguation)
- Specificity (statistics), the proportion of negatives in a binary classification test which are correctly identified
- Sensitivity and specificity, in relation to medical diagnostics
- Specificity (linguistics), whether a noun phrase has a particular referent as opposed to referring to any member of a class
- Particular, as opposed to abstract, in philosophy
- Asset specificity, the extent that investments supporting a particular transaction have a higher value than if they were redeployed for any other purpose
- Domain specificity, theory that many aspects of cognition are supported by specialized learning devices
- Specificity theory, theory that pain is "a specific sensation, with its own sensory apparatus independent of touch and other senses"
- Cascading Style Sheets#Specificity, determines which styles are applied to an html element when more than one rule could apply.
- Chemical specificity, in chemistry and biochemistry, with regard to enzymes or catalysts and their substrates
- Species (disambiguation)
- Specification (disambiguation)
- Specialty (disambiguation)
- Site-specific (disambiguation)
- Language for specific purposes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Specificity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.