Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up specimen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specimen may refer to:
Science and technology
- Sample (material), a limited quantity of something which is intended to be similar to and represent a larger amount
- Biological specimen or biospecimen, an organic specimen held by a biorepository for research
- Type specimen (mineralogy), a reference sample by which a mineral is defined
- Specimen banknote, to aid in the recognition of banknotes
- Specimen stamp, used to identify valid stamps
- Specimen (band), a 1980s British band
- Specimen Products, a Chicago-based audio equipment manufacturer
- Specimen Ridge, a ridge in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, US
- Specimen (film), a 1996 film starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Specimen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.