Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up specimen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Specimens.|
Specimen may refer to:
- Sample (material), a limited quantity of something which is intended to be similar to and represent a larger amount of that thing(s).
- Biological specimen or biospecimen, an organic specimen held by a biorepository for research
- Type specimen (mineralogy), a reference sample by which a mineral is defined.
- Specimen banknote, banknotes printed generally in very limited quantities for distribution to central banks to aid in the recognition of banknotes from a country other than their own
- Specimen stamp, a postage stamp or postal stationery indicium sent to postmasters and postal administrations so that they are able to identify valid stamps and to avoid forgeries
- Specimen (band), a British band formed in the 1980s
- Specimen Products, a Chicago-based manufacturer of custom guitars, tube amplifiers, and audio horn speakers
- Specimen Ridge, a ridge along the south rim of the Lamar Valley in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Specimen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.