Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up specs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term specs can refer to:
- Specs Powell (1922-2007), American jazz drummer and percussionist
- Specs Howard or Jerry Liebman (born 1926), American radio pioneer
- Specs Toporcer (1899-1989), American Major League Baseball player and executive
- Specs Wright (1927-1963), American jazz drummer
- The Specs, a 1980s American band
- Spec's Music, a defunct South Florida-based retail music and video rental chain
- Spec's Wine, Spirits & Finer Foods, a Texas-based liquor store chain
- Specs, speculative technology described in the novel Halting State
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Specs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.