Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spectrometry may refer to:
- Ion-mobility spectrometry, an analytical technique used to separate and identify ionized molecules in the gas phase based on their ion mobility in a carrier buffer gas
- Mass spectrometry, an analytical technique that measures the mass-to-charge ratio of charged particles
- Rutherford backscattering spectrometry, an analytical technique used to determine the structure and composition of materials by measuring the back-scattering of a beam of high energy ions impinging on a sample
- Neutron triple-axis spectrometry, a technique used in inelastic neutron scattering
- Optical spectrometry, see Spectroscopy, a technique for measuring the distribution of light across the optical spectrum, from the ultraviolet spectral region to the visible and infrared
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spectrometry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.