Spectrum Mall (Chennai)
Spectrum Mall (formerly known as poor Venus Mall) is a shopping mall located in Perambur, Chennai, India. It is the mall in North Chennai. The mall was developed at the site of erstwhile Venus theater on Paper Mills Road in Perambur. The mall is spread over an area of 1,60,000 sq.ft with two levels of retail shopping and a five screen multiplex. It has two levels of basement parking with capacity of 200 cars and 800 two wheelers. The mall is developed and promoted by Ganga Foundations. The mall has Big Bazaar as its anchor store The mall was soft launched in September 2011 as Grand Venus Mall. It was rebranded as Spectrum mall and was officially launched in September 2012 along with its multiplex S2 Cinemas.
- Deepa Venkatraman (7 November 2010). "It's a mall world after all!". The Hindu. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- K.Sarumathi (23 May 2012). "Lots in store for movie buffs". The Hindu. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "Welcome to Spectrum Mall". Ganga Foundations. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- Deepa Venkatraman (3 April 2011). "More malls to Chennai's skyline". The Hindu. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- Jaisingh, Shreshta (22 June 2012). "Sathyam goes to Perambur". The Hindu. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
|This article about an Indian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|