(Redirected from Spectrum analysis)
- Spectroscopy in chemistry and physics, a method of analyzing the properties of matter from their electromagnetic interactions
- Spectral estimation, in statistics and signal processing, an algorithm that estimates the strength of different frequency components (the power spectrum) of a time-domain signal. This may also be called frequency domain analysis
- Spectrum analyzer, a hardware device that measures the magnitude of an input signal versus frequency within the full frequency range of the instrument
- Spectral theory, in mathematics, a theory that extends eigenvalues and eigenvectors to linear operators on Hilbert space, and more generally to the elements of a Banach algebra
- In nuclear and particle physics, gamma spectroscopy, and high-energy astronomy, the analysis of the output of a pulse height analyzer for characteristic features such as spectral line, edges, and various physical processes producing continuum shapes
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spectral analysis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.