Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up speculation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speculation is the process of thinking about possibilities, or a particular conclusion arrived at from such thought. It may specifically refer to:
- Speculation (Capital Markets), a financial activity taking place in global financial markets
- Speculative fiction, an umbrella term for imaginative fiction genres, especially science fiction
- Speculative reason, also called theoretical reason or pure reason
- Continental philosophy, an academic term to categorize several schools of speculative thought
- Speculation (card game), a gambling game popular around the turn of the 19th century
- Speculations (book), a 1982 collection of short science fiction stories
- Speculations, a defunct writers resource magazine for the speculative fiction subgenre
- Speculative (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Speculation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.