(Redirected from Speed (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up speed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speed is the rate of motion, change, or activity.
Speed may also refer to:
- Speed (name), a list of people and fictional characters with the surname, given name or nickname
- Speed, former name of Speedway, California
- Speed, Indiana
- Speed, Kansas
- Speed, Missouri
- Speed, North Carolina
- Speed, West Virginia
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Speed (serial), a 1922 film serial directed by George B. Seitz
- Speed (1936 film), an American film starring James Stewart
- Speed (1984 film), an IMAX documentary
- Speed (1994 film), an American film starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock
- Speed 2: Cruise Control, the film's 1997 sequel
- Speed (2007 film), an Indian film starring Zayed Khan and Urmila Matondkar
- Speed (2015 film), a South Korean film written and directed by Lee Sang-woo
- Speed (TV channel), former American TV channel devoted to motorsports and automobiles
- Speed (TV series), presented by Jeremy Clarkson
- Speed metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music, commonly referred to as simply "speed"
- Speedcore, a subgenre of hardcore techno, commonly referred to as simply "speed"
- Speed (Japanese band), a Japanese musical group
- Speed (South Korean band), a Korean music group created from members of Coed School
- "Speed" (Billy Idol song), a 1994 song by Billy Idol
- "Speed" (Bond song), a 2002 song by Bond
- "Speed" (Montgomery Gentry song), a 2002 song by country music duo Montgomery-Gentry
- Speed Art Museum, Louisville, Kentucky
- Speed (novel), a 1970 novel by William S. Burroughs Jr.
- Speed (card game), a game for two or more players of the shedding family of card games
- Speed: No Limits, a roller coaster at Oakwood Theme Park in Wales
- Speed-The Ride, a roller coaster at the Sahara hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Speed (ride), an amusement ride
- slang for amphetamine, methamphetamine and substituted amphetamines
- slang for luck or good fortune
- Speed (finance), in quantitative finance, a third order derivative of an option pricing function versus the underlying spot price
- J. B. Speed School of Engineering, formerly Speed Scientific School, at the University of Louisville
- Lens speed, the maximum aperture or light-gathering ability of an optical system.
- Transmission (mechanics) gear or sprocket configuration
- Independence Speed Tandem, a German paraglider design
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Speed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.