Speed Racer in The Challenge of Racer X
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Speed Racer in The Challenge of Racer X|
Joel Dinolt (tracks)
Speed Racer in The Challenge of Racer X was a game designed by Accolade. The objective of the game is to challenge Racer X on various race circuits until there is one winner.
Computer Gaming World in January 1994 criticized Speed Racer, stating that "any computer game enthusiast will laugh at the graphics", Pole Position and Out Run were superior in "driveability", and there were "several serious bugs". The magazine concluded that despite "being built on a solid idea ... it was very easy to park this game in the lot of disappointments".
Cheat codes, tips and tricks
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2018)
There are some tips and tricks for the game :
- 1. If Pops asked:
- 1.1. Q: On p.3, GENERAL, who is the VEHICLE MFR.? A: POPS RACER
- 1.2. Q: On p.3, ENGINE, what is the MAX. ENGINE SPEED in RPM? A: 60000
- 1.3. Q: On p.3, CAPACITIES, what is the capacity of the fuel tank in gallons? A: 21
- 1.4. Q: On p.3, CAPACITIES, the capacity for LUGGAGE in in cubic FT? A: 5.2
- 1.5. Q: On p.4, STEERING, what is the TURNING CIRCLE, CURB TO CURB in FT? A: 37.3
- Schuytema, Paul C. (January 1994). "Accolade's Speed Racer: The Winner's Circle Or The Pits?". Computer Gaming World. pp. 18–19.
- Speed Racer in The Challenge of Racer X – Manuale delle risposte
- Speed Racer in The Challenge of Racer X at MobyGames
- Speed Racer in The Challenge of Racer X at UK GameSpot
|This racing game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|