Speed limits in Poland
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- 50 km/h (31 mph) in built-up areas during the day (from 5 till 23)
- 60 km/h (37 mph) in built-up areas during the night (from 23 till 5)
- 90 km/h (56 mph) on single carriageways (drogi jednojezdniowe)
- 100 km/h (62 mph) on dual carriageways or single carriageway expressways
- 120 km/h (75 mph) on dual carriageway expressways
- 140 km/h (87 mph) on motorways 
The limits shown above apply unless otherwise stated, as road signs may prescribe a lower or a higher speed limit (e.g. limits of 70 km/h or higher can be found on urban expressways).
Different limits apply to cars towing trailers, trucks and buses.