From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up speedy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speedy can mean:
- HMS Speedy, the name of nine ships of the Royal Navy
- Speedy-class brig, a class of naval ship
- Speedy (1779), a whaler and convict ship despatched in 1799 from England to Australia
- Speedy (nickname), a list of people so named
- Speedy Long (1928–2006), American lawyer and politician
- Tristram Speedy, also known as Captain Speedy, (1836–1911), English adventurer and explorer and guardian of Prince Alamayou
- Yolande Speedy (born 1976), South African mountain biker
- Speedy (musician), Reggaeton artist
- Speedy (comics), two DC Comics superheroes, both teenage sidekicks of Green Arrow
- Speed Buggy, an anthropomorphic, fiberglass Dune Buggy, often nicknamed "Speedy"
- Speedy Alka-Seltzer, the original mascot for the stomach remedy
- Speedy Gonzales, in Looney Tunes media
- Speedy, in two Oz books by L. Frank Baum, The Yellow Knight of Oz and Speedy in Oz
- Speedy, one of the names for Pinky in the game Pac-Man
- Speedy (film), a 1928 comedy silent film starring Harold Lloyd
- Speedy (Telkom), internet broadband access provider of Telkom Indonesia
- Speedy Comet, a type of Prankster Comet from the video game Super Mario Galaxy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Speedy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.