|Born||October 11, 1992|
|Listed height||191 cm (6 ft 3 in)|
|High school||Del Oro (Loomis, California)|
|NBA draft||2014 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Spencer Darren Butterfield (born October 11, 1992) is an American professional basketball player who last played for Iberostar Tenerife of the Spanish Liga ACB. In 2017 he won the FIBA Europe Cup Championship with Nanterre 92.
On March 14, 2017, Butterfield set a new FIBA Europe Cup record when he scored 11 three-point field goals in a 110-82 win against Usak Sportif. He also tied the scoring record by scoring 39 points. In April, he won the FIBA Europe Cup title after beating Élan Chalon in the Finals. On Tuesday July 25, 2017, ALBA Berlin announced that it had signed Butterfield to a one-year contract.
For the 2019–20 season, Butterfield re-signed with Nanterre 92. He averaged 10.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. On October 8, 2020, Butterfield signed with Iberostar Tenerife of the Liga ACB.
- "Out-of-this-world Butterfield breaks newly-minted Roberson record". FIBA Europe Cup. 15 March 2017.
- "ALBA adds guard Butterfield". Eurocupbasketball.com. 25 July 2017.
- "Spencer Butterfield signs with Reggio Emilia". Sportando.basketball. 27 July 2018.
- "Nanterre brings back shooting guard Butterfield". FIBA Europe Cup. 5 July 2019.
- "Spencer Butterfield (ex Nanterre) agreed terms with Tenerife". Eurobasket. 8 October 2020. Retrieved 8 October 2020.