|No. 50 Montreal Alouettes|
|Born:||April 7, 1988|
|Status||1-game injured list|
|Height||6 ft 6 in (198 cm)|
|Weight||303 lb (137 kg)|
|High school||Henry Wise Wood|
|Career highlights and awards|
|CFL All-Star||2015, 2016|
|CFL West All-Star||2015, 2016|
Wilson first played football at the amateur level with the Okanagan Sun of the Canadian Junior Football League (CJFL) in 2006, when he won the "Top Rookie" team award. From 2008 to 2010, Wilson played for the Calgary Colts of the CJFL, where he won the Keith Evans Award for Most Valuable Lineman three times and won the Alan Mline Award for Most Valuable Player in 2009. Additionally, he was named a Prairie Football Conference all-star each year with the Colts.
On May 18, 2011, Wilson was signed by the Calgary Stampeders as an undrafted free agent. He spent most of the 2011 season on the Stampeders' practice squad, but was moved to the active roster near the end of the season to act as a reserve offensive lineman. He played in three regular season games and one post-season game in his rookie year. In 2012, Wilson played as both a left tackle and left guard while starting in 10 games due to several injuries at the offensive line positions. Wilson played in 12 regular season games and one post-season game in 2013 after the Stampeders again faced injury difficulties on the offensive line. In 2014, Wilson started in 16 regular season games while playing in all 18 at the right guard position. He also started in two post-season games, including the Grey Cup, where the Stampeders defeated the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 20–16.
- "Spencer Wilson". Calgary Stampeders. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Stamps continue to tinker with offensive line; two Canadian tackles and an import guard". Calgary Herald. 3 October 2012. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Season by Season". Okanagan Sun. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Awards". Calgary Colts. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "2010 Individual and Team Statistics" (PDF). Calgary Colts. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- Scianitti, Matthew (9 August 2012). "Stampeders' Cornish grinds Tiger-Cats down". National Post. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- Fisher, Scott (30 August 2013). "Calgary Stampeders young linemen getting their shot". Calgary Sun. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football offensive lineman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|