Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spenser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spenser is an alternative spelling of the British surname Spencer. It may refer to:
Geographical places with the name Spenser:
- Spenser Mountains, a range in the northern part of South Island, New Zealand
People with the surname Spenser:
- David Spenser (1934–2013), British actor
- Edmund Spenser (c. 1552–1599), English poet
- John Spenser (1559–1614), president of Corpus Christi College, Oxford
People with the given name Spenser:
- Spenser St. John (19th century), Haitian diplomat
- Spenser Wilkinson (1853–1937), British military writer
In popular culture:
- Spenser (character), a fictional private investigator
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spenser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.