From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sperm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sperm commonly refers to:
- Sperm (cell), the male gamete involved in heterogamous sexual reproduction
- Spermatozoon (zoosperm), a sperm cell propelled by a single flagellum, found in most animals
- Semen ("sperma"), the bodily fluid containing spermatozoa
Sperm may also refer to:
- Sperm (album), the second studio album by the German band Oomph!
- Sperm whale, a whale of the family Physeteridae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sperm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.