(Redirected from Spew)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SPEW may refer to:
- Society for Promoting the Employment of Women, a British organisation founded in the 19th century
- Spam Prevention Early Warning System, an anonymous service
- "Spew", a short story by Neal Stephenson published in the anthology Hackers
- "Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare", an organization founded by Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series of novels
- Socialist Party of England and Wales a Trotskyist political party in The United Kingdom
- A slang term for vomiting
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPEW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.