Speyside Corporate Relations
Speyside Group is an independent public policy, reputation and communications group working with global companies and organisations operating in heavily regulated, heavily scrutinised sectors. The group incorporates:
- Speyside Corporate Relations: A global emerging markets communications and public policy consultancy with teams on-the-ground across Latin America, Central & Eastern Europe and sub-Saharan Africa.
- Speyside 360: A global political, policy and competitive monitoring services, providing companies and organisations with commercially focused market insight & analysis
- Speyside Health: A specialist public policy, corporate reputation and market access boutique, supporting healthcare companies and organizations with strategy and delivery
The company was established in 2009  by Mmd Public Relations founder and former chairman Alistair McLeish  and Ian Herbison. Speyside’s team has 25 years of experience in global emerging markets, with the company operating a network of offices across Latin America, Central & Eastern Europe and Africa.
- Agribusiness and Chemicals
- Financial Services
- Food & Drink
- Manufacturing and Infrastructure
- Mining and Metals
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Technology and Internet
- Telecommunication and Media