Sphere of influence (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sphere of influence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sphere of influence may refer to:
- Sphere of influence (astrodynamics), the area, typically spherical, around a celestial body, e.g. a star, in which that body is the biggest gravitational influence
- Sphere of influence (black hole), a region around a black hole in which the gravitation of the black hole dominates that of the host bulge
- Sphere of influence, an area or region over which a state or organization has significant cultural, economic, military or political influence
- Sphere of influence is also a legal term in family law. A child can only be emancipated in some states when he or she goes outside of the sphere of influence of the parents, e.g. no longer needs their financial support.
- Sphere of Influence, a Japanese rapper
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence, a 2013 Japanese turn-based strategy video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sphere of influence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.