|Founded||Parwanoo, India (2000 )|
|Founder||Handful of employee from Spice Telecom led by Saket Agarwal|
Number of locations
|Noida, Parwanoo, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Banglore, Mohali|
|Saurabh Srivastava - Chairman|
|Products||Mobile Radio SMS 139 Live Aarti Voice Chat 3G|
|Services||Value Added Services|
Number of employees
Spice Digital Limited, previously known as Cellebrum Technologies Limited, is a developer of Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS), Mobile applications and Internet products and services with headquarters at Noida in NCR, India. Spice Digital is a subsidiary of listed entity S Mobility, which has diversified interests in telecom space. The Company offers services for Telecom Operators, Enterprises and Government, using different mobile connectivity medium of Voice, IVR, SMS, USSD, WAP, 3G, Mobile Applications & Mobiles.
The company was incorporated in 2000 with a staff of 13. It invested Rs 100 crores(1 Billion Rupees), in July 2006, to soup up its technology and expand its product line. It set up a Rs 50 crore incubation fund for up start ventures. The company doubled its employee strength in 2006 taking its headcount to 400. It revamped its operations in 2007 to enhance its Research and Development capabilities.
Products and Services
Acquisitions / subsidiaries
Spice Digital (Africa)
Spice Digital has, on September 5, 2014 acquired 26 per cent (3,514) equity shares in share capital of Bangalore-based start up Vavia Technologies. Spice Digital has now divested its entire equity stake of 26 percent in Vavia Technologies.
Spice Digital acquired 38.53 per cent stake in Anytime Learning
In January 2015, Spice Digital had acquired 38.53% stake in Anytime Learning Private Limited, the Noida-based online education provider. Consequently, Anytime Learning has become an Associate Company of Spice Digital. 
Spice Stellar Mobile Series
It is a series of mobiles launched by Spice Digital. According to February 2013 this series has 5 Android Smartphones including a tablet.Their names are Stellar Xtacy (known as mi-352), Stellar craze (known as mi-335), Stellar nhance (known as mi-435), Stellar pad (known as mi-1010), Stellar virtuoso (known as mi-495), Stellar pinnacle (known as mi-530). Where Xtacy is low budget Android phone, craze, nhance and pad is mid budget phone and tablet, and virtuoso and pinnacle is high ended multimedia phone nhance is also placed it this category because of it features and price.
On 4 July 2014, Spice launched its all-new Stellar 445 budget quad-core smartphone in India
Spice Mobile launched new budget smartphone Stallar 405 in India
- Saket Agarwal
- Spice Stallar 405 budget smartphone launched in India. tech4me.in
- Aegis Graham Bell 2011 Award ("Mobile Radio" in "Innovation in mEntertainment")
- Aegis Graham Bell 2011 Award ("Angrezi Seekho" in "Innovation in mLearning")
- Mobile Messaging Awards 2011 ("SMS 139 Railway Enquiry Service under "Best Use of SMS for Social Use")
- India Radio Forum Awards 2011 ("Mirchi Mobile for "Excellence in New Media Initiative")
- eWorld 2011 Award ("Mobile Application of Railway Enquiry Service")
- IAMAI 2nd India Digital Awards 2012 ("Hangman" wins "Best Mobile Game" (Spice labs))
- IAMAI 2nd India Digital Awards 2012 ("Mobile Radio" is runner up in "Best Mobile Music Category")
- 2nd International conference VAS Asia 2012 Award for ("Excellence in servicing the nation" – ")139 Rail Sampark" Spice Digital Ltd
- M-billionth Award – 2012 ("Mobile Radio" is runner up in "Best Mobile Music Category")
- Aegis Graham Bell Award 2012 139 - Innovative Value Added Service 2012
- VAS Asia 2012 Excellence in servicing the nation - 139 ("Rail Sampark")