Spiceland Township, Henry County, Indiana
Location in Henry County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||22.32 sq mi (57.8 km2)|
|• Land||22.22 sq mi (57.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.09 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.40%|
|Elevation||1,040 ft (317 m)|
|• Density||102.5/sq mi (39.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453862|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 22.32 square miles (57.8 km2), of which 22.22 square miles (57.5 km2) (or 99.55%) is land and 0.09 square miles (0.23 km2) (or 0.40%) is water.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Henry Township (northeast)
- Franklin Township (east)
- Center Township, Rush County (south)
- Wayne Township (west)
- Greensboro Township (northwest)
Spiceland Township residents are served by the Spiceland Town-Township Public Library.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Hazzard, George (1906). Hazzard's History of Henry County, Indiana, 1822-1906. G. Hazzard, author and publisher. p. 964.
- "Indiana public library directory" (PDF). Indiana State Library. Retrieved 7 March 2018.