Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spicule in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spicules are any of various small needle-like anatomical structures occurring in organisms
Spicule may also refer to:
- Spicule (sponge), small skeletal elements of sea sponges
- Spicule (nematode), reproductive structures found in male nematodes (roundworms)
- Spicule (solar physics), jets of solar material from the Sun
- Spicule (glass manufacture), glass flakes formed in the production of glass vials.
- Ossicle, any various small bones
- Process (anatomy), any outgrowths of tissue
- Sclerite, hardened body parts of invertebrates
- Spikelet, the inflorescence of grasses
- Stylet (anatomy), a piercing structure
- Tubercle, wart-shaped outgrowths of body tissue
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spicule.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.