Spider-Man: Down These Mean Streets
Cover to the book
|Author||Keith R. A. DeCandido|
|August 30, 2005|
Down These Mean Streets is a mass market paperback, authored by Keith R. A. DeCandido and starring Spider-Man. It is one of several paperbacks in the Marvel Comics line published by Pocket Star Books. If regarded in Earth-616 canon, the events in the novel take place roughly after Amazing Spider-Man #509.
The story centers around a mysterious drug known as Triple X that has been giving its users superpowers as well as rendering them mentally and physically unstable. Spider-Man is forced to team with the police to not only protect people from the enhanced users but find the origin of the drug itself. They soon learn that one of Spider-Man's most prominent enemies might be behind the drug but for a grander scheme.
- Spider-Man in literature
- Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Empyre, another novel based on a Marvel comics character
- "Down These Mean Streets". Amazon.com.
- Down These Mean Streets at Google Books.
- Keith R. A. DeCandido (2005). Spider-Man: Down These Mean Streets. Pocket Star. p. 1. ISBN 978-1416509684.
- "Down These Mean Streets". fantasticfiction.com.
|This article about a 2000s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This Marvel Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|