Spider Woman (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Spider-Woman (disambiguation))
Spider-Woman is the name of several characters in Marvel Comics:
- Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), the original and current Spider-Woman
- Spider-Woman (comic book), a comic book starring Jessica Drew
- Julia Carpenter, a former Avengers member, now called Arachne and a member of Omega Flight
- Spider-Woman (Mattie Franklin), who briefly impersonated Spider-Man before receiving her own short-lived comic series was active during the 2007 miniseries Loners
- Spider-Woman (Charlotte Witter), the only villain to use the name
- Spider-Gwen, the Gwen Stacy of Earth-65 who goes by the name Spider-Woman.
It may also refer to:
- Jorōgumo, a Japanese mythological spirit (obake) spider-spirit that transforms into a woman
- Spider-Woman (TV series), an animated TV series based on the Marvel Comics character Jessica Drew
- The Spider Woman, a 1944 Sherlock Holmes film
- Teotihuacan Spider Woman, a Teotihuacan goddess
- Spider Woman, the Space Ghost villain, known on Space Ghost Coast to Coast as Black Widow
- The Spider Woman of some Native American Indian storytellers who is also known as Spider Old Woman and Spider Grandmother.
- Spiderwoman Theater, an Indigenous women's performance troupe
- SpiderWoman the web browser on NeXTSTEP
- "Spider Woman", a track from Uriah Heep's 1972 album The Magician's Birthday
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spider Woman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.