From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Spiegelberg (disambiguation).
Four criteria for differentiating ovarian from other ectopic pregnancies:
- The gestational sac is located in the region of the ovary.
- The ectopic pregnancy is attached to the uterus by the ovarian ligament.
- Ovarian tissue in the wall of the gestational sac is proved histologically.
- The tube on the involved side is intact.
- Plotti F, Di Giovanni A, Oliva C, Battaglia F, Plotti G (November 2008). "Bilateral ovarian pregnancy after intrauterine insemination and controlled ovarian stimulation". Fertil. Steril. 90 (5): 2015.e3–5. doi:10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.02.117. PMID 18394622.
|This human reproduction article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This medical sign article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|