Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spies most commonly refers to people who engage in spying, espionage or clandestine operations.
Spies or The Spies may also refer to:
Spies (surname), a German surname
Media and entertainment
- Spies (band), a jazz fusion band
- "Spies" (Coldplay), a song
- Spies, English title for Spione, a 1928 German film by Fritz Lang
- Spies (1943 film), an animated short film
- Spies, a 1993 Disney TV film starring Shiloh Strong
- The Spies (film), 2012 South Korean film
- Spies (novel), a 2002 novel by Michael Frayn
- A 1984 novel by Richard Sapir
- Spies (TV series), a 1987 television series starring George Hamilton
- The Spies (TV series), 1965 British television series
- All pages beginning with "Spies"
- All pages with a title containing Spies
- Spy (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.