From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spies most commonly refers to people who engage in spying, espionage or clandestine operations.
Spies or The Spies may also refer to:
Spies (surname), a German surname
Media and entertainment
- Spies (band), a jazz fusion band
- "Spies" (Coldplay), a song
- Spies, English title for Spione, a 1928 German film by Fritz Lang
- Spies (1943 film), an animated short film
- Spies, a 1993 Disney TV film starring Shiloh Strong
- The Spies (film), 2012 South Korean film
- Spies (novel), a 2002 novel by Michael Frayn
- A 1984 novel by Richard Sapir
- Spies (TV series), a 1987 television series starring George Hamilton
- The Spies (TV series), 1965 British television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.