Spigen Inc, commonly known as Spigen, is a popular mobile phone accessory maker based in the United States that makes cases, screen protectors and other accessories for popular smartphone models. Spigen launched a copyright claim against Essential Products in June 2017 claiming their new phone infringed upon their trademarks on the word "essential".
- Benjamin, Jeff (2016-12-08). "Hands-on with Spigen's Kuel AP12T Car Mount: An easy-to-use and flexible iPhone car mount solution [Video]". 9to5Mac. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Spigen's AirPods Strap is a $10 leash for Apple's new AirPods wireless earbuds". CNET. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Spigen Crystal Shell case for Galaxy S7". Android Central. 2016-06-10. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "HTC 10 cases by Spigen: hands-on review". Phone Arena. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Get military grade protection for your LG G5 without the bulk". Digital Trends. 2016-06-21. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "About Spigen". Spigen Inc. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- Welch, Chris (3 June 2017). "Essential accused of trademark infringement by accessory maker Spigen". The Verge. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
|This electronics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|