and Seoul, South Korea
Spigen Inc, commonly known as Spigen, is a South Korean mobile phone accessory maker based in the United States that makes cases, screen protectors and other accessories for popular smartphone models. Spigen Inc. was formerly SGP Korea, a South Korean mobile accessory company, established in 2004. As Spigen, SGP Korea's United States business brand, expanded, SGP Korea changed their company name to Spigen Korea in November 2013.
The word Spigen is a combination of two words: spiegel (which means mirror in German), and gen (which means gene).
- "Spigen Cases: are they good and should you buy them?". xda-developers. 16 September 2020. Retrieved 20 September 2020.
- Caseology https://www.caseologycases.com/pages/return_new. Missing or empty
- Benjamin, Jeff (2016-12-08). "Hands-on with Spigen's Kuel AP12T Car Mount: An easy-to-use and flexible iPhone car mount solution [Video]". 9to5Mac. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Spigen's AirPods Strap is a $10 leash for Apple's new AirPods wireless earbuds". CNET. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Spigen Crystal Shell case for Galaxy S7". Android Central. 2016-06-10. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "HTC 10 cases by Spigen: hands-on review". Phone Arena. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Get military grade protection for your LG G5 without the bulk". Digital Trends. 2016-06-21. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "About Spigen". Spigen Inc. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- Welch, Chris (3 June 2017). "Essential accused of trademark infringement by accessory maker Spigen". The Verge. Retrieved 24 June 2017.