From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spigot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spigot ("tap" or "faucet") is a valve for controlling the release of a gas or liquid.
Spigot may also refer to:
- Spigot, the male end of a pipe designed to be connected with a spigot and socket joint such as an elastomeric sealing ring joint, and the male component of such a joint.
- Spigot algorithm, an algorithm used to compute the value of a mathematical constant
- Spigot mortar, an artillery weapon
- AT-4 Spigot, a Russian anti-tank missile
- Spigot, an individual projecting microscopic tube in a spider's spinneret
- "Spigot", the nickname of cartoonist Tristan A. Farnon
- Spigot Inc - an international digital marketing company.
- Spigot, an optimized version of CraftBukkit, a modified Minecraft server with increased performance and support for user-made plugins.
- A cylindrical projection, concentric with the shaft, on the face of a face-mounted motor which engages a matching hole in the mounting surface to precisely center the motor in the assembly.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spigot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.