Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spigot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spigot (or "tap" or "faucet") is a valve for controlling the release of a gas or liquid.
Spigot may also refer to:
- Spigot Inc, an international digital marketing company
- AT-4 Spigot, NATO reporting name for 9K111 Fagot, a Russian anti-tank missile
- Spigot, the male end of a pipe designed to be connected with a spigot and socket joint
- Spigot, an individual projecting microscopic tube in a spider's spinneret
- Spigot, the nickname of cartoonist Tristan A. Farnon
- Spigot Peak, a mountain in Antactica
- All pages with a title containing spigot
- Spigot algorithm, in mathematics
- Spigot mortar, an artillery weapon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spigot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.