Spike (Australian TV channel)
|Owned by||Viacom (Viacom Media Networks)|
|Picture format||720p (HDTV 16:9)|
|Slogan||The Ones To Watch|
|Fetch TV||Channel 112 (HD)|
Spike is an Australian digital television channel owned by Viacom International Media Networks Europe. Launching on 15 March 2017 on Fetch TV, it is a localised version of the American channel of the same name, and primarily airs entertainment programming geared towards a male audience, including import dramas, programming from its U.S. counterpart, and mixed martial arts.
- American Grit
- Bellator MMA
- Caraoke Showdown
- Catch a Contractor
- Lip Sync Battle
- Naked Attraction
- Being Mary Jane
- Dog and Beth: On the Hunt
- Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away!
- Prison: First & Last 24 Hours
- Police Interceptors
- That Awkward Game Show
- Wynonna Earp 
- 5Spike - A British digital television channel from Channel 5
- Spike (Dutch TV channel) - A Dutch digital television channel
- "Spike channel to launch in Australia via Fetch TV — DeciderTV". Decidertv.com. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- Knox, David (2016-06-16). "New Fetch TV box adds Spike, Presto. – TV Tonight". Tvtonight.com.au. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Spike TV To Launch In Australia". CraveOnline.com.au. 2016-06-15. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- Barrett, Dan (2016-06-15). "Spike to launch on Fetch TV - 1 July 2016". Mediaweek.com.au. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Results for channel "Spike" (Thursday, Friday)". Yahoo! TV. 24 August 2017.
|This television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|