From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spinout or spin out in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spinout or Spin Out may refer to:
- Spinout (business) transfer by a parent company of shares in a subsidiary to the shareholders in the parent
- Spinout (driving), failure when braking
- Spinout (film), a 1966 film starring Elvis Presley
- Spinout (video game), 2008
- Spin Out (ride), amusement ride, generally known as a "Move It" ride outside of the United States
- Spin Out (2016 film), Australian film 2016
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spinout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.