Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spinout or spin out in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spinout or Spin Out may refer to:
- Spinout (business) creation of a new venture by employees without ownership by the parent firm
- Spinout (driving), failure when braking
- Spinout (film), a 1966 film starring Elvis Presley
- Spinout (video game), 2008
- Spin Out (ride), amusement ride, generally known as a "Move It" ride outside of the United States
- Spin Out (2016 film), Australian film 2016
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spinout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.