From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spinoza may refer to the philosopher Baruch Spinoza, or several things named after him:
- 7142 Spinoza, a main-belt asteroid
- Philosophy of Spinoza, an overview of Spinoza's rationalist philosophy.
- Spinoza (beetle), a checkered beetle genus
- Spinoza: Practical Philosophy, a 1970 philosophical booklet
- Spinoza Prize (Spinozapremie), the highest scientific award in the Netherlands.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spinoza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.