From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Spiny Rat)
Spiny rat may refer to:
or any of the following genera or species of tropical or subtropical east Asian or Australasian rats of subfamily Murinae:
- Echiothrix, a rat genus from Sulawesi
- Maxomys, a genus of Southeast Asian rats
- Large New Guinea spiny rat (Rattus praetor), a rat species from New Guinea and nearby islands
- Small spiny rat or Stein's rat (Rattus steini), a rat species from New Guinea
- Mindanao spiny rat (Tarsomys echinatus) from Mindanao
- Tokudaia, a rat genus from the Ryukyu Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spiny rat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.