From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spire is a tapering conical or pyramidal structure on the top of a building.
Spire may also refer to:
- Spire, Inc., a public utility holding company based in St.Louis, Missouri
- Spire Healthcare, a British healthcare company
- Spire (aerospace), a satellite-based data company
- Spire (activity tracker)
- SPIRE (Spectral and Photometric Imaging Receiver), an instrument on the Herschel Space Observatory
- Systematic Protein Investigative Research Environment, a web-based experiment-specific mass spectrometry analysis site
- The Spire, a 1964 novel by William Golding
- The Spire (comics), a 2015 limited comics series
- Spire Christian Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.